Chapter 92

Oliver ducked behind a statue.

He was careful not to make any noise as he crouched in the snow. His soulmate was stalking him like prey as he peeked around his hiding post.

As soon as Oliver's face was out in the open, a snowball was launched straight at his head.

He fell over but made sure no snow went inside his coat.

Vinny chuckled to himself and casually walked over.

"What're you doing on the floor?" He questioned sarcastically.

"You throw snowballs really hard" Oliver sighed as he stood up and pulled his hat further over his ears.

"Yes but, with the intention that you will dodge them. But you don't" Vinny said.

Oliver watched the snow land on his black hair.

"Oh be quiet, I try" He chuckled before he sniffed back the cold and shivered.

Vinny smiled and suddenly stepped forwards. He wrapped his arms around Oliver and pulled him into his chest.

Oliver could still feel Vinny's strong emotions as he tugged lightly on his coat.

"Why are you so loving today?" He asked.

"I'm not sure," Vinny said. "I just feel like I have to kiss you all the time"

"Well I hope it's permanent" Oliver grinned and leant his whole body against him. "But I do feel the same"

"Good" Vinny then leant in close and kissed his nose. They did have a constant crave to be affectionate with each other. Maybe it has been there since they fully deepened the bond but they just had things going on in their lives that they wouldn't let it through, until now.

He then inspected Oliver's face. His nose was freezing and it was now going a little red from the cold.

"You're cute," They said in unison.

Vinny frowned and crossed his arms.

"You stole that from me"

"No, you stole that from me," Oliver said as he cocked his head to the side. "Thief"

Vinny scoffed and gave Oliver a friendly shove.

"Shut up"

Oliver chuckled and took his hand.

"Can we go inside now, I'm quite cold"

Vinny intertwined their fingers and started walking back towards the mansion.

"Of course"

* * * * *

The warmth of the mansion never failed to make Oliver happy as he took off his coat.

"Oliver," Vinny said as he started making his way through the dining-room. "You're so slow"

His soulmate frowned in confusion.

"Why am I-" But Vinny didn't wait for him to finish as he turned and raced out of the dining-room. "No! That is so not fair" He yelled before dashing after him.

Madison looked at her husband as they shared a little chuckle.

Oliver caught up with his soulmate as they raced down the hall. Staff quickly moved out of their way as the boys sped past.

It only took about a minute until they reached the cloakroom and they both reached it at the same time.

"I don't think I'm the slow one here" Oliver chuckled as they handed Charles their coats.