|2| Nelson

I tossed and turned all night thinking about how to tell my child's father he's going to be a dad

I tossed and turned all night thinking about how to tell my child's father he's going to be a dad. I made up my mind last night, I'm calling him today. That talk with my mom is getting sort of old, I need to step up and take some responsibility as a mother. Yesterday was the last straw after seeing my dad walk out. I knew I needed to not only prove to myself but to him that I can do this.

I was at my condo sitting at my island eating pancakes and eggs I prepared. I started feeling this wave of morning sickness. Which was a little odd because lately I haven't had any, and it was rare for me. I can honestly say my first trimester has been better than expected.

I decided to give my best friend Charlotte a call, she lives in the condo across the hall. We've been friends since undergrad freshman year. She's a feisty little something, with a butt that will break necks if you walked passed her. Especially with her being so petite.

Charlotte's so pretty with her smooth medium brown skin

Charlotte's so pretty with her smooth medium brown skin. She loves the nineties and the early two thousand eras. She's always switching up her hairstyles.

I'm quite the opposite; tall and more athletically toned considering my high school and college basketball career. All of my siblings played basketball, my brother plays professionally overseas. Due to his recent injury, he's currently out for the season and back home recovering.

I'm more of a comfort over anything type, but I have been doing some light makeup and putting on more than the usual basketball shorts and t-shirt. Something I'm known to wear during my off time. I'm an adult now so I've stepped it up a bit. Although I must admit I still feel funny in fancy dresses.

She picked up on the third ring.

"Hi love, morning." She sang, she's such a morning person. Me not so much, at least not these days. I'm sure she already went to the gym and started her day by now and it's only eight o' clock.

"Hey can you come over, I made breakfast. I need your support real quick. I'm over here about to freak out."

"Say no more, I'm putting my pots back in the cabinet as we speak." She giggled.