|23| Vegan Food

"Wake up sleepy head

"Wake up sleepy head. I made a quick lunch." Adira sang while shaking me. I didn't budge. "Really, Zo?"

I remained still. "Ok, I'm eating for two so... You might find something left." She shifted to get off the bed. I grabbed her, pulling her back down gently.

I groaned. "Quit playing. What did you cook?"

"Get up and see. Stop being lazy." She giggled as I tried my best tickling her.

"You're in the same spot I left you in this morning. I've already been to class and came back. It'll be time to search for houses again in a little while. What time will your sisters be getting here?" She went on to say and was clearly nervous.

"Jade said she's on her way. She had a fitting or something this morning. Ben is dropping Gabbi off." I yawned covering my mouth.

"Ok well let me go tidy up, and get everything together. I need to get out of these scrubs first though." She fidgeted before getting off the bed.

"Why are you so nervous?" I rolled over, pulling the sheets back to get up.

"I don't know, I just am." She hunched her shoulders.

"Well chill out, they ain't nobody to be getting all nervous over." I smiled at her.

"Ima' telling em' you said that."

"Snitch," I mumbled getting up. She glanced at me, eyeing me standing in my underwear.

"See something you like?" I stretched, making my back pop in different areas.

"No, I don't." She fought back a smile. "That's a big tattoo on your back." She looked me over again.

"It's an expression." I furrowed my brows at her. "We sleep together damn near naked every night, and you're just now asking me about my angel wing tat?"

"I don't sleep naked, and you sleep in your underwear, so that's not technically naked." She defended.

"I said damn near. You sleep in my t-shirts, with nothing underneath it. —Let's clap it up for my self-restraint." I pretended to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"That's because I get hot, and I do have on panties."

I chuckled, shaking my head, giving in. "Go ahead and take your shower Diri."

If only you knew how much I wanted you every night. How much I want to act on my thoughts.

This girl has perfect smooth skin, super long legs that are usually tangled up with mine. She smells amazing. On top of that, she moans, and she's very handsy while she sleeps. Kudos to me on control.

She left out of the room and made her way to the bathroom. I made my way to the other one. After finishing up, I went to the kitchen to see what Adira made. I was starving.