|41| Phuket

About twenty-two hours later we made it safely to Thailand

About twenty-two hours later we made it safely to Thailand. Diri was on the phone with her mom, letting them know we made it. I did the same with mine.

Julia did an excellent job on her first flight. She's not a fussy baby, so naturally, she did well. Only issues we had was at TSA. Adira had to step aside. They did some new pat-down technique. It made her a little uncomfortable, causing me to step in. I ended up cursing the man out. He tried to do everything to deescalate the situation, but he had me tight. From hindsight we probably overreacted. Oh well, I don't play about mine.

"That man was groping me. I felt violated, pressing firm on my breast. Which are full by the way. Then he patted between my legs. I got his name off his bag. I will report him." I overheard her say to her mom on the phone.

"Bo you're room is across the hall. It's the same as ours. It has two bedrooms. That should be enough room for your wife and son." He nodded as we helped the concierge with the bags.

"Rose, your room is right next to ours. We'll have Julia for most of the time, but we'll occasionally need you to keep her." I added, and she nodded as well.

"Alright, everybody. See you tomorrow. We'll probably order in, and call it a day. We need to catch up on some sleep and get adjusted to the time change." I stated lastly.

"Yes, and Dreya, I'll call you in the morning," Adira spoke tiredly to Bo's wife. "Thank you all for dropping everything to make this trip. I appreciate it."

Everybody separated off to their rooms. The three of us got settled in washed up and ordered food.

The next morning we lounged around until we were anxious to go looking around. Di came walking out of the bathroom in her gold bikini. The side had strings tied in little bows. Her skin was oiled and glowing. Hair was flowing all over her head.

"Damn your hair is growing. I remember when I met you, it was short."

"Yeah its thicker too, that's all apart of pregnancy. It'll probably start shedding, that's what I heard." She ran her fingers threw it. "I might get it cut while we're out today."

I stood up so I could stand behind her in the mirror, looking her over. "Mmm, you smell good too."

"Do I not always?" She leaned her head back on to my shoulder.

"Yes, but I like this scent on you." I snaked my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "So beautiful."

Julia started crying and squirming around. I went over to get her. I laid her on my bare chest as I continued watching Dira get ready. Her phone made a sound indicating she had a text.

"Can you check that for me, it's probably Char.?"

I reached over and grabbed her phone off the charger by the bed, opened it up. It was Nelson. I wish we could just ignore him and deal with him when we get back.