Angel readerx zozox ghost adventurs

I just stood there looking over all the people in the world the young ones,the old ones, the rowdy. It mostly a boring place to be heaven but it is fun to look over people but it's mostly fun when you can save them from it, that's is the only time angle are allowed to leave heaven or you can stay on earth to be a guardian angel instead but that extremely rare for and angel to do. To day wasn't different from the others I was just looking over everyone again. Until some certain people caught my eye.
Zak from ghost adventures, I use to watch it when I was alive but I can't now. But it wasn't that, what caught my attentionwas the dark figur behind them, and I could only be one person...ZOZO.

My heart raced I have to save them tonight or they might be up here with me by tomorrow. So I immediately flew down to the boys van.

~*the crew*~
We all sat in the car heading towards our next location which is the rose bell hotel
But something doesn't feel...right. I feel uncomfortable and unsafe in the van and I can tell everyone else was too so I decided to speed up a little to get to our location faster

~*time skip*~
Not so long after we made it to rose bell hotel witch was apparently haunted but something still doesn't feel right but I can place it on anything.

~*your pov*~
I followed the men to an hotel only to see ZOZO follow the men out of the van and into the now Empty hotel.

I landed out side the door and disided to follow the men from a distance so ZOZO doesn't see me. After a bit of stalk-observing. The men grabbed their gear ready for tonight, but I didn't trust ZOZO so I followed the men into a room with a now fully set up base camp, and their he was ZOZO messing with the camera for tonight lockdown, so soon after he left I fixed the camera not thinking it would capture my blurry face on it.
Soon after I fixed the camera I saw zozo stalking one of the camera crew who stood next to the stairs.
Then it hit me. What he was going to do.

I quickly ran towards the middle aged woman and pulled her further down the hallway, away from them stairs.
But when I look back I saw a glare that could kill if I wasn't already.
"Harmony are you ok!" Zak asides worried for his crew safety.
"Yes, Zak something just pulled me away from the stairs" the girl he I guess was called harmony said taking Zak hand
" are you sure you can carry on harmony I can get Arron to take you back to base camp." Zak said still worried

But after a little convincing harmony could still stay and control the camera.
I look behind me to see ZOZO wasn't there, I frantically search until I heated screams down the hall.

I ran towards the door to see that I was locked, so I had to go against everything I was told in heaven and to use my powers.

After I used my powers I slammed open the door to see a bloody mess every where.
On the walls.
On the floors.
On the ceiling.
But only when I look at at the middle of the room is when I could see all the crew
On the floor cowering away from the demon.
ZOZO

I could see the murderus look he gave them and it scared me. I can't let him hurt them. I CANT!.

I immediately ran towards him and pushed him away from them only for me to be hissed at as he ran towards me but I immediately ducked down out of his was, this wasn't the first fight I had with a demon I've had many but this is my first with a extremely well known demon who has many followers.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice he has sliced me across the eye with was now bleeding, I feel to the ground groaning in pain, but then I saw him hurt Zak I quickly stood up and ran towards him...

~*zozo pov*~
It's about time I did this, I waited for so long for this.
He did push my buttons a few time but
.
.
.
This will be the last~

As I was about to let him join the after life
I suddenly fell into a dark light
.
.
.
W-wait!
I can't go back here!!
NOOOO!

~*your pov*~
I pushed zozo into the pit.
A place witch no angle or demon can now escape from.
I felt my eye to see it was now healing but it will leave a scar, not that I mind I can think of it as an.... battle scar!
I look over to see Zak and the others run out the room.
I don't want to leave them yet..

~*later*~
I flew back to heaven to see one of our superiors

"(Y/n) what are you doing back?" He asked
"What you mean?" At this point I'm extremely confused
"(Y/n)... your a guardian angel now."
and with those few words I flew down to Zak and the others.

I can protect them now.

~*thanks for user98118613 for the idea for this story and also want to thank user98118613 and skysky16o118 for the support to keep this book up so thanks*~