Naga reader x ghost adventures

~*your pov*~
I was sat by the lake watching the water fall into the calm water In front of me.
I'm something called a naga, my top half of my body is human but the bottom half was a snake tail. I live in the deepest parts of the forest where no-one ever goes, but I'm not that lonely I have my animal friends by my sides.

I got up off the ground and glided across the grass towards my 'home'
Really it's just a cave with a stone bed and a few clothed items.

~*later(the crew)*~
To night we are going the 'fern fall forest' because it was apparently haunted by an half snake woman, but of corse I was sceptical about it, but I think we should check it out before, we leave to go to England to investigate there for a bit

~*your pov*~

Darkness..

"HELP!!"

I jumped from my rock hard bed as I heard a scream come from the forest, what is somebody doing so deep in the forest!?
But dispite that I called my hawk friend over the entrance of my cave, soon he quickly sloped down from his tree and sat on my shoulder

"Go and see what's going on" I said still curious about that scream.

~*20 minutes later*~

I quickly slivered over to the location where my hawk told me their was a crew who was in trouble near the waterfall, so soon I quickly got over there and saw the where their car was  hanging over the cliff. So I quickly ran after them and grabbed the back of the van and I pulled it backwards until it was safely away from the cliff.

I looked into the car to see they were all passed out from the shock, so I disided  to bring them back to my cave to recover.

~*later*~
Later the gang of men woke up from their sleep so I disided to glide over to the darkest corner of my cave.

~*the gang*~
We all woke up in a dark cave, Arron was extremely scared at first, but I managed to help him to calm down.

As I was talking to Arron I saw something move from behind him, I started to panic, are we going to die?

"Who's there!?" I shouted at the figure only to see it jump

But suddenly it moved out the dark

It wasn't human at all.

We all froze in place seeing the half human half snake creature come closer but what shocked us the most was, it. Can. Speak.

"H-hello" The said in a gentle tone,
"Are you going to eat us!?" Arron shouted out of the blue, I can tall that he was scared now, but who am I to say?

"N-no I was trying to help you so I brought you here to rest then I thought I could help you get to. Where you need to be.." they said in a scared tone

"Ok, we was looking for a place called the red wood forest."

"O-oh the red wood forest is at the entrance of the forest, so what are you doing down here then?"

That's when it hits me, what happened.

"We saw a deer and we have to doge it so we, moved around it but hit a tree instead and after that I think I passed out after shouting for help." They seem to understand what happened to us and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get you out of here."

~*later*~
Later they managed to get us out of the deepest part of the forest, and to red wood.

"Thank you" Arron said sheepishly at the half snake creature.

"Your welcome" after that they glided back into the forest to never be see again.

~*Thanks for you suggestion user98118613
It was a challenge marking this but it was fun*~