Puppy reader x zak

(Y/n) is a small tea cup sized pup with a bubbly personality and calm aura, they sit in the very pet shop they was born in, today was like any other...at least they thought.

I ran around that small glass cage as my older siblings chased after me, you want to know why?
You see I get the most attention from the shop owner and that for me means, more food and treat the all the other pets and that is also why my big brothers and sister hate me.

I was bought out my thoughts as I was tackled to the ground by my oldest brother, he just snarled and bit at my floppy ear. I let out a wimp as all of my other siblings sniggered at my pain, but that all hauled as a large hand picked me up from under my Brother.

"Hello, aren't you cute"

A male said with black fluffy hair and a black t-shirt, I immediately felt comfortable in the humans and and curled around his arms unaware of the men behind him.

"Their so cute!" Said Arron in a whispered voice.

The black hair male just smiled as he went to the counter of the store to pay for me and my items I need.

I woke up suddenly as an large bang woke me up, I look around to see a large house and a black van parked at the side I look up to see the same male from before, but this time I noticed his friend who followed behind him, he opened the door to see a large inside with a grand staircase and a large sofa near the corner, I suddenly felt my small paw touch the marble floor, he walked swiftly to the corner and placed a large dog bed and mini water and food bowl near the bed, but he also put some small toys for me to play with.

He walked back over to me to see me looking at him  with a bewildering look

"I'm your new owner, my names zak and this is Arron, nick and billy" he said pointing at the men as the stroke my fluffy head. I just licked their hand with happiness and jumped around on that stainless marble floor.

After year I began to go on adventures with Zak and the crew but I mostly stay in the hotel waiting for Zak to return every day. But for once I finally felt wanted.