Zak dead sister reader x crew

I stood there. Next, to my sleeping brother, you see Zak and I are twins, but.....I didn't make it out alive, but it Doesn't mean that I don't watch over him, quite the opposite actually

I'm always there. Watching what he has achieved in life. I'm so proud of what he's done, every investigation he doses save a lost soul. And now it's my turn to speak.

Zak doesn't really know about me..our mother decided to keep me a secret, but a few time on an investigation he would get hints from the ghost he saved like.
"Who's behind you?"
Or
"they look like you."

After he got those EVPs he would start speculating on who they were talking about but could never really tell.

Today he's going to investigate at our mom's house, because she felt that I was still there, of course, they never said that when he was around but, when she was alone she would cry non stop, so now I have to put a stop, in the only way I know-how.

~*Zaks pov*~
Today we are investing at my mom's house, she never really told me why but I can tell it important to her, so I finally caved in.

I jumped out the van and grabbed our equipment for tonight, I turn around to see my mom stood there with a warm smile on her face. I ran over to her and gave her a hug

"Hi mom," I said while Arron was grabbing the equipment and placing it in the house.

I walked into the house which holds all my childhood memories, but what I didn't know about was the little soul which was absent from the house.

I walk into my mother cookie scented kitchen, only to be hit with a sense of.......nervoseness?
I turn around only to see my mother stood there..smiling. I smile back and asked

"since when did you cook cookies?" I said laughing at my inside joke. But what she said frightened me.

"what you mean, I have never baked a cookie since you were five and I still managed to burn them." she said chuckling at the memory of her poor cooking.

After the incident in the kitchen, I and Arron set our cameras up, and our equipment ready for tonight.

~*later*~

Later tonight me Arron and my mum sat on the couch with our EVP device in my hands

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked, not expecting to get a reply

"hi!, I'm (y/n) your twin!" I heard a voice come through, but what it said shocked me.

"m-mom is this t-true?" I asked with tears in my eyes

"yes that, they didn't make it out alive, when you were born, so I kept quiet about it..." she said upset and scared.

But just as I was going to hug her I felt two pears of arms hug me.

I got the best EVP of my life

"love you both!"

~*sorry It short but I decided to rush one out for you all bye!*~