The shirt (virgil in heat)

This story is an omega-verse Au there also all there own people just so you don't get confused Anxiety an omega, and Logan an alpha, walks into his nest the omegas nest unknowingly and try's to take a shirt from it lets just say the shirts very important to Anxiety 

 (they don't know his name yet and deceit is a good guy)

Logan's POV
I walk into anxiety's room hoping to find a book I let him borrow his room is a complete mess there's a bunch of close on the floor along with some blankets I try to ignore the mess and walk over to his book case but I had no luck in finding it.                                                                                              I go to walk out but I glance at the pile of cloths and see my shirt by one of the pillows I know that I dint bring it in here I step in the pile and reach to grab it but I'm stopped by a voice                "l-Logan um please don't take that"                                                                                                                              hmm that's weird why does he care about my shirt so much                                                                        "oh greetings Anxiety I don't know how this got here I'm just going to take it back now" He looks at the close pile Worrying.                                                                                                                                            "N-no no no no you can't" what this is strange why is Anxiety acting so weird and why does he smell so nice "Anxiety it's just a shirt why do you want it" he lays in the pile of cloths                      "no it n-nest, c-can't take please don't take, m-me good d-don't take" he says quietly not knowing what's happening I say                                                                                                                              "Anxiety just give me the shirt and while your at it clean this mess up" he whimpers before reaching his hand up with the shirt I grab it and walk out of his room when I shut the door I hear the most god awful sound an alpha can hear, an omegas wail.                                                                        I was so confused Anxiety was a beta... no wait he never told us what he was we just assumed. oh my god I took a peace of an omegas nest after being in said nest with out invitation well that's why he smells good he's in heat.                                                                                                                                    I freeze in place I don't know what to do I made an omega wail, and on top of that an omega that's very close to my heart. Soon Roman and Patton come down the hall Patton yells at me in his alpha voice "Logan what did you do"                                                                                                              He has never used his alpha voice on any of us for once I'm scared and I flinch I don't know what to do. "Fix it now" I nod. I knock on the door with no response but a whimper so I walk in and see that the nest wasn't there any more he took it down and was shaking on the bed.                      "Hey Anxiety " he just whimpers and curls into him self more "I'm sorry, you you can have the shirt back" he shakes his head "n-no can't nest, nest a mess not safe no more c-can't" 

"Anxiety your nest wasn't a mess I just wasn't aware it was a nest" he sobs "n-not good enough nest then" I sigh "Anxiety would you like me to help you make another nest" he shakes his head no "c-can't not safe here can't nest"                                                                                                                      well crap I've messed up big time, the only omega in the house doesn't even feel safe nesting but he needs to it will hurt him if he doesn't "well Anxiety is there a room you feel safe in" he shakes his head no "all the rooms people constantly go in and out and plus they not close enough to alpha"                                                                                                                                                                  I can't believe I'm saying this "Anx would you like to make your nest in my room, and if you would like you can use some more of my cloths and I'll help build it" he shakes his head up and down frantically "a-alphas r-room perfect, yes p-please"                                                                                    I give a quite hum and pick him up I open the door to my room and he automatically smiles after smelling around  "logie I-I forgot my stuff" I chuckle "well then Anx guess you'll just have to use my things" he gasps "b-but I don't w-wanna make a mess" I smile "Anx I promise it won't be a mess and if you need help when your heats over I'll help you with the clean up" he nods and gets to work remaking he looks up at me                                                                                                                         "I-is it okay if I use your mattress" I nod he cautiously grabs it but looks like he's having trouble so I go over there and help him "t-thank you" " your welcome and would you like some things from the other sides" He nods and says quietly "I'm sorry to ask this of you but c-can you get something from deceit to h-he's helped me a lot" I smile "of course Anx" I walk out of the room and down the hall till I get to our living room a "h-hey you guys can I have a piece of clothes from both of you" I see Patton slightly smile "sure kiddo do you want us to bring it to your room or give it to you" I don't think Anxiety would let them in the room "you can just give it to me" He nods before going to his room a moment later he comes out with some shirts "me and Romans are in here so yea.." "hey by any chance do you know of deceits location"

"Well kiddo last I saw him he was in his room" I nod after thanking him I head to deceits room and I knock the door he opens it with a blanket in hand "Logan I can't take those to him, I don't wanna talk to him if that's okay" he keeps his head down shaking. I smile "of course deceit your family now you don't have to be scared any more I promise we all love you I'll be waiting just get me when your done" he nods and hugs me before dashing off.
After around ten minutes I go and sit by my door wanting to give them privacy but wanting to be by anxiety for some reason.                                                                                                                                              I hear from inside the room "I-I just don't want to lose him after my heats over he'll go back to not caring about me he'll just forget I exist but b-but I love him I do, I love him so much much de, L-Logan I want Logan" " shh it's not okay I'm sure you'll lose him he doesn't care about you at all"
Anxiety thinks I'm just helping him because of his heat I can't let that stand it's not okay I have feelings for him he needs to know that.
I knock "you can't c-come in" I hear deceit say I walk in to see anxiety siting on deceits lap clinging to his chest crying deceit looks at me "he hasn't been crying for you I-I don't think you should take him I'm n-not sorry I overstayed if you need anything don't come get me, I don't love you Anx" he gets anxiety off his lap and leaves anxiety goes and sits in the now finished nest and curls up in a ball.                                                                                                                                                          I don't want to make the same mistake twice "Anxiety can I come in your nest" he nods his head I go sit by him and say "anxiety come here" I hold out my arms to him he slowly comes over to me and awkwardly side hugs me. I chuckle pulling him into my lap he clings to me and says "tell me you won't leave me when my heats over" "Anxiety look at me" he looks up still hugging me "I won't leave you I have this feeling in my chest and I can't describe it but it hurts when I'm not with you I think it's what Patton Call's love"he gasps "Anxiety I lo-" he cuts me off "I-it's Virgil, call me Virgil" I nod "Virgil I love you and I will never leave you" I lean in and kiss him Passionately he moans "L-Logan please I need you please Logan"
(You guys can Imagine what happened from there)