Miss

Listen to this while reading for eXtRa eFfEct. ^^

Deku, Kirishima, and Iida blasted through the wall. Todoroki made a slab of ice as tall as possible. The team soared across the sky.

Kirishima turned around. "COME ON", he yelled, stretching out his arm.

Bakugou saw them from above. He smirked as explosions crackled in palms. Shigaraki reaches out for the blonde boy.

Just in time, Bakugou used two enormous explosions from his palms to explode himself upwards. He soared across the sky towards Kirishima. He reached for his hand.

Kirishima reached for Bakugou.

Swoosh

Bakugou swung his hand towards Kirishima.

He missed.

"N-no", Deku said.

"NO! BAKUGOU", Kirishima screamed.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he felt himself falling back down to the villains. He wanted to use another explosion to get back to Kirishima but his arms wouldn't allow him. His muscles were already maxed out from the explosion he used before.

"KIRISHIMA", he yelled flailing his arm towards the red head.

Shigaraki smirked. "Compress, get him", he said while grinning.

"Sure thing", said the magician.

Magne used her magnetism quirk to propel Mr. Compress towards Bakugou.

The magician tapped Bakugou and captured him into a tiny blue marble.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO BACK", Kirishima screeched.

"WE CAN'T", Iida yelled back.

And so all the group could do was watch their friend get taken back to the villain's base.