Become A Villain

When Bakugou woke up, he was strapped to a table in a dark room. He struggled and thrashed against the restraints that held down his arms and legs.

"I don't think you're getting anywhere with that", an eerie voice said.

Bakugou stopped moving. "Let me go you prick", he said through gritted teeth.

"Now now Katsuki Bakugou. Why is it that you continue to refuse to join my League? Is it because we aren't as powerful as you? Or is it beca-"

"Shut up, would ya", Bakugou grunted.

"You'll have to kill me before I ever even think about being a villain. You losers never win. And I don't like losing."

Shigaraki sighed. "You know, I didn't want it to come to this but you leave me with no other option." The blue haired man placed something over Bakugou's head.

"O-oi what're you doing, asswipe?"

"If you want join us by will, I'll just have to make you join us by force."

"NO STOP."

"Say good bye to yourself Bakugou."

~

"Guys we can do it. We just need to try again", Kirishima said.

"NO KIRISHIMA", Iida yelled.

"We tried and we failed. If we had just left it to the pros, none of that would have happened. We can't try again. It's over. Bakugou is gone."

Kirishima punched Iida in the face.

"HE'S NOT GONE! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT! BAKUGOU WON'T JUST GIVE UP LIKE THAT!", Kirishima shouted angrily at Iida, who was now rubbing his face.

"Do what you want. But don't rely on me for ant help", the boy with glasses said as he walked away.

"Come on Todoroki, Midoriya, Yayaourozu, we can still save him."

The three looked down, guiltily. "Perhaps....perhaps Iida is right", Momo said shyly.

Kirishima gaped at her. "We shouldn't have interfered. I'm sorry Kirishima", she said as she walked in another direction.

Todoroki shook his head and patted Kirishima's shoulder. "I'm sorry Kirishima, I know how much he means to you. However, we cannot endanger each other anymore than we already have", he said and walked in the same direction as Iida.

By now, tears had welled up in Kirishima's eyes. He looked at Midoriya.

The green haired boy sighed. "I'm sorry Kirishima", he said as he looked down.

"You know what. Say whatever you want. You don't wanna go save him? Fine. I'll do it myself. But you and I both know that of any of us were taken, Bakugou wouldn't hesitate in coming to save us", the red head said as he stormed off, leaving Midoriya alone to his thoughts.

Soooo what did y'all think? I like where this is going tbh. Hope you enjoyed!