A Change

"Kirishima I-I...I don't want to be this! I don't know why I'm angry. I don't know why I'm always so mad at everyone but I don't wanna be a villain! Th-this isn't me."

Kirishima held Bakugou, who was sobbing at this point.

They brainwashed him. There's no other way Bakugou would be here right now.

"Bakugou you don't have to be this. You can come back to UA. Nothing will change I promise."

Bakugou frequently shook his head.

"You don't get it. These dumb ass villains won't let me leave. Not now. I just got here."

Kirishima looked around the room and lowered his voice.

"Bakugou, we can get out of here. I promise, we'll get back to UA and everything will go back to normal."

Bakugou pushed himself out of Kirishima's arms.

"You don't get it do you?! This is my life! I'm done Kirishima! I can't leave! They'll ensure that I-"

Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence because Kirishima slapped him across the face. Not too hard, but just enough to shut Bakugou up.

"What the hell was that? You're Katsuki Bakugou for Christ's sake. 'Can't' isn't a word in your vocabulary."

Bakugou held his cheek and stared at the red head in shock.

"Now I'm gonna need you to snap the hell out of it and help me make a plan to rescue our friends and bust out of here okay?"

Bakugou swallowed and nodded.

"Fine."

~

Shigaraki chuckled behind the monitor. He and Kurogiri had just watched the entire scene unroll in front of them, thanks to the security cameras Twice installed.

Looks like the brainwash affect wore off

"Kurogiri, change of plans. I want both of those two in the League. Oh and the extras in the cell, they can be terminated."

Teehee and so the plot heightens.... toodles my friends.