Out

"I'M NOT A VILLAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO BE EVIL!"

And then all hell broke loose.

Dabi's hands spit out blue fire.

Bakugou's palms crackled with explosions.

Toga threw knife after knife, Mina holding her own against her and melting every knife that was thrown.

Kaminari used his sharp-shooting technique to zap Twice.

Sero taped Spinner to the wall.

Jirou tried her best to restrain the villains, however, her quirk wasn't exactly made for combat so she wasn't doing too well.

But wait, where was Shigaraki and Kirirs-

Bakugou halted from fighting Dabi and turned around.

The rest of the motion in the room halted as well as everyone stared in fear.

Shigaraki held Kirishima by the neck, his pinky hovering just over his throat.

Kirishima was frozen in fear.

"Let him go", Bakugou said, quietly as if any loud noise would cause Kirishima's death.

The Bakusquad flinched as Shigaraki smirked, slightly moving his pinky finger towards Kirishima's neck.

"You know Bakugou, I really do want you in my League."

It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"I also want this one. His quirk is powerful and you two seem to have a strong bond. You'd both do so well here."

Bakugou's hands curled into fists.

"So why... why do you continue to resist?"

Bakugou inhaled, trying his best to control himself.

"Because I want to be good. I want to win and save people. I wanna be as cool as All Might. And... and I wanna be with my friends."

Shigaraki glared at him.

"Heroes are fake. They're just false prophets who-"

While he was distracted, Jirou had drove her earphone jack into his eye, causing him to drop Kirishima.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"ALRIGHTY GUYS I THINK ITS TIME FOR US TO SKADOODLE", Mina shouted.

Sero quickly tied together as many villains as he could before bolting out the door.

Bakugou helped Kirishima to his feet and they dashed out as well.

"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE", Shigaraki yelled, rubbing his eye.

Toga wiggled our of Sero's tape and chased after them, throwing knives once again.

Bakugou dodged them and aimed a blast at the girl, causing her to fly backwards away from them.

The ran as far as possible, until they were far enough to catch their breath.

They made it out. All of the Bakusquad managed to escape.

"Ah shit this one's gonna leave a mark", said a dreary voice.

Everyone turned their attention to Kaminari...

..who had one of Toga's knives lodged in his stomach.

"KAMINARI", Sero screamed, as his best friend started falling to the ground.

....I do apologize for my absence. I'm very slow and unmotivated. Please forgive me my friends. I trying, I swear.
Hope u enjoyed the chapter tho!