A Happy Ending

Obviously, when the doctors discovered Kaminari was underage, they had to alert his parents.

When the parents were alerted, so was Mr. Aizawa.

And he was pissed.

Actually, pissed didn't even come close to describing how infuriated he was.

They were all lucky that Aizawa didn't kill them, or worse, expel them.

Regardless of his anger, Aizawa was happy his kids were okay.

Hell, he was even proud of them.

Not many students could take on a hoard of villains and live to tell the tale.

But they did.

They survived.

"All of you, except Bakugou, are under house arrest for a week. You'll be cleaning the kitchen and common room during that period", Aizawa said gruffly.

As miserable as it sounded, the squad was happy that their punishment wasn't worse.

And so, Kaminari was discharged from the hospital and the group returned to the dorms.

The second they walked through the door, the squad was pummeled by the entire Class 1A.

"WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU GUYS", Uraraka said as she was squished into a group hug.

Bakugou protested but deep down, he was happy.

How could he have ever wanted to leave this?

These people, his class.

They were his family.

And he loved them.

~

After about and hour, everyone had returned to their own rooms. However, almost none of them would fall asleep anytime soon.

Bakugou laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He was exhausted, but his thoughts kept him from falling asleep.

Suddenly, there was a knock at his door.

He grumbled.

"Who is it?"

"It's me", said the familiar voice of Kirishima.

Bakugou sighed and sat up as the door was pushed open by his best friend.

Kirishima entered the room and stood awkwardly near the door.

Bakugou motioned for the red head to come sit down next to him.

The blonde made room for Kirishima on the bed, the latter now taking a seat beside him.

A few moments of silence passed, both males were a bit afraid to speak first.

Kirishima deeply inhaled before speaking.

"So um- about that kiss that happened in the villains base, did you-"

"It didn't mean anything. Sorry, I was just in the heat of the moment."

Kirishima's heart sank into his stomach when he heard those words. But hey, what did he expect? Why would a guy like Bakugou have any interest in someone like Kirishima?

"Ah, okay. Yeah I get it", Kirishima said, heartbroken.

Another moment of silence passed, Bakugou refused to look Kirishima in the eyes.

"Well... I just wanted you to know I won't say anything about... everything that happened in the villain base. I just want things to be okay between us... like, I'm not mad at you or anything so I-"

"I'm sorry."

Kirishima raised an eyebrow.

"What? You don't have to be sorry about anything, you didn't do-"

"I lied to you."

For the first time that night, Bakugou made eye contact with Kirishima.

The red haired boy tilted his head.

"Lied? About what?"

Bakugou took a deep breath.

"About this kiss."

For a moment, Kirishima was flabbergasted. He didn't exactly know what to say to that.

Before he could say something, Bakugou spoke again.

"It did mean something. At least to me. Truth is, I like you. Like, a lot. Emotions are a really complex thing for me. I didn't mean to send mixed signals it's just-"

"You like me?"

Bakugou and Kirishima stared at each other for a moment, both of them awkwardly blushing.

Bakugou looked away.

"Yeah, I do."

Kirishima smiled.

"I like you too."

Bakugou's face turned a color similar to Kirishima's hair.

"O-oh okay then... so are we like.. dating now or..?"

Kirishima looked at Bakugou.

"Well, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Bakugou hesitated for a second and then nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Kirishima smiled.

"Looks like we're a couple then!"

Bakugou made eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Can I kiss you?"

Kirishima blushed and nodded.

"S-sure."

The two of them leaned in and pressed their lips together.

Bakugou's hands cupped Kirishima's cheeks, while the red head's arms wrapped around Bakugou's neck.

After a few moments, the two pulled away.

"Well... I should probably head back to my room now", Kirishima said, moving off the bed.

Bakugou nodded.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

Kirishima turned around and flashed his boyfriend a smile.

"See ya tomorrow Blasty", he said before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Bakugou laid down on his bed with butterflies in his stomach.

He couldn't recall the last time he was this flustered over a boy.

He soon started to doze off, fatigue hitting him like a bus.

And for this first time in a long time, Katsuki Bakugou feel asleep peacefully, no nightmares would haunt him that night, or any night soon.

He was finally happy.

And that's the end everybody!! Thank you so much for reading my story and I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!! I'm sad it's ending here but unfortunately all good things come to an end 😔. Again, thank u all for reading this far and supporting me!!!