𝕮.2: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ

WC: 5426

“ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴏᴀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇꜱᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜʏ ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ.”

- ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜꜱ ᴀᴜʀᴇʟɪᴜꜱ

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Nya practically shoveling me off my bed. I simply wanted to sleep in it was Tuesday, which surprisingly is always a slow day at the Castle. I never understood that, but I always like the extra ten minutes I was allowed. I took my pillow off my full sized bed, and smacked her in the head.

"I think you forgot today is the day we watch the others train." Nya said. I sighed, knowing she was correct, and I had no choice but to get up. This was a rare offer and I definitely didnt want to waste it. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Finally." Nya sighed. "They start training in 20 minutes and we have to be there earlier."

"Ok, ok. I'm up. Dont get your panties in a twist." I grumbled before sliding out of bed. I loved our room, I really did. I didnt mind this life to be honest. The Queen let us pick out certain things for our room. Both me and Nya had full sized beds with bedside tables next to each others, a desk in the middle of them, and our own closets. It was like a hotel, but better and in a Castle. I walked into my closet and shut the door. Even though me and Nya grew up together I wasnt just gonna let her see me completely naked. I quickly changed, something nicer because of the occasion. I put on an emerald colored sundress that was semi tight, that way the wind wouldn't give everyone a flash, and went down to just above the knee. The top was a sweetheart neckline that was held up by straps that were about 1 inch thick. No spaghetti straps, that way I could actually wear a bra. The sweetheart neckline was bordered with a pretty black lace design. There was very small cleavage showing, classy not sassy. I did enjoy the occasional sassy.

I put on a simple black choker, it was leather and had a gold Dragon hanging from it. I was told it used to be my moms. I put on black leather wedged ankle boots. I walked out of the closet and into our bathroom. Each closet door was infront of our beds and the bathroom door was in the middle, the door to the actual room was on the wall to the right of Nya's bed, not near the head of the bed, but to the end of the wall. The wall to the left of my bed was windows, we luckily got the last room which meant we got them, and I was happy to see it was over the training yard, and with work being in the way I actually couldnt watch. Sadly.

In the bathroom, me and Nya had our own sinks and cabinets beneath. I grabbed my brush and taimed my bed head. I quickly curled it, having being used to getting ready quickly because of my job here. I put my hair up in a half up half down style, letting my face layers frame my face. I put on mascara and thin line of eyeliner, and some nude lip gloss. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant, the fact that it gets pretty hot around this time reminding me I didnt want to stink. I added perfume, PINK's Warm and Cozy scent. Which smelled the best to me. We are very old-timey here, but we do have quite a few popular modern stores in the village. Mostly ones that are from other Kingdoms. Maya and Ray had told me story's of my mom allies, which had also been family that grew into other Kingdoms. For instance the Miraculous Kingdom. They had their own magic, magic jewelry that gave the holder the powers of the animal the jewelry possessed. Pretty cool. Apparently the Princess was my cousin too. Not that anyone knows I even survived. Maya and Ray were keen on making sure no one knew whether I survived that day, making sure my dad never came to kill me too. My genes and powers making sure he didnt take complete control over the Dragons. Whatever power I have, Maya and Ray kept that a secret too. Saying knowing to much could make it dangerous for me. I put on my moms ring, a beautiful gold band with a amethyst in the middle. It had alot of other details in it. But it didnt matter, just that if was my moms was enough. It was my last hope she was alive.