𝕮.9: ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

*A/N's will now be added into the pictures above, if a photo is needed for a chapter it will be in there too*

WC: 9114

“ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ.”

― ꜱʏʟᴠɪᴀ ᴅᴀʏ.

Y/N's P.O.V

It felt cold, like everything was frozen and all life had been drained. My mind felt foggy and drained. My body felt like it was on fire but paralyzed. I opened my eyes, vision blurry and unable to make out the figure next to me. I grunted, trying to move and clear my vision. I turned my head, still laying on my back and saw a hint of green. I blinked rapidly, trying to make out what was going on. I slowly turned to my side, vision starting to become clear as I noticed the figure beside me was Lloyd. He was bleeding and looked unconscious. I set both my hands on the ground and slowly got up, wincing in pain. I felt something wet on my head. I brought my hand up to wipe it and pull away, to find out it was blood.

I sat on my knees and looked around. I was on my island. But it looked even more destroyed than I remembered. I turned back around to Lloyd and my heart sunk.

"Lloyd." I said, my voice echoing. It felt weird, like being here wasn't real but it felt real. I stood up and got to him, getting down on my knees as I tried to shake him awake. He wasn't budging. I felt tears start to form and a lump in my throat. I looked up and began to see each of the others behind him also on the ground. I saw red, teal, blue, yellow, white, and black. "Guys?" My voice continued to echo.

"Its all your fault." I heard a voice say. It sounded just like my dad.

"Lloyd." I echoed. I got up and limped over to Kai. He had blood on his head and his eyes were closed. I slowly stood up and looked around at all my friends.

"Alone." The voice echoed again.

"What did you do!" I shouted.

"Me? It was all you."

"Show your self!" I shouted. "You coward!"

"A coward? You have no idea what you're talking about." I heard the voice say, everything and every noise echoed. Suddenly, the whole area went dark and black fog moved in surrounding me.

"Kai!" I shouted. "Nya! Wake up!" I began to panic as I tried to run back to were Lloyd had been, but nothing was there. "Lloyd!" I let out a sob. "Nova! Cole!" I said, turning around as gasping noises began to echo now. "Jay! Zane! Please, someone!"

"You can't save them. You are they're doom." The voice had become a figure in the fog, slowly stepping forward.