𝕮.7: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

WC: 9088

"ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪᴛꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ."

- ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ꜱᴘᴜʀɢᴇᴏɴ

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N please calm down." Maya said trying to reason with me.

"No! That thing is my father and you want me to calm down?!" I exclaimed. Nova and Nya gave me a sympathetic look while Jay took his rightful place next to the other so called Ninja.

"Y/N, we are all going to go up to the Bridge and have a talk. I am so disappointed in you!" Ray shouted, now annoyed at my outburst.

"Absolutely not! What kind of talk is it we need to have? Because that whole island was quite the secret you kept from me! You didn't think to tell me the truth!"

"Y/N we never kept secrets! And the ones we did keep were to keep you and the others safe! Did you stop to think about if you would have gotten out alive if Jay hadn't let us know! Now, all of you, upstairs now!" Ray ordered. I had enough, putting my foot down I let out all the emotions I had been feeling in these past hours.

"No! Stop with the secrets! Did you ever stop and think that the secrets you refuse to tell people to 'save' them or 'protect' them are actually doing more harm then good!" I exclaimed, out of breath. "You never, ever told me anything about my mom! I had to learn about her throw a book Ray! A book! You've kept my past from me for so long and it's not fair! We're you ever actually going to tell me! Hell, you could have explained what the compass was before I fell into its spell. You could have actually told me what was going on on MY Island! Were you ever going to tell me that despite them being stone everyone is still alive, especially my mother!"

"What." Ray said under his breath.

"She has a heart beat! And I didn't realize it, but all of them do! Nova made a point that despite the fact that every thing was destroyed and everything was dead, stuff was still growing!" Ray, Maya, Wu, and Turner all had shocked looks. "And finally, the secret of me just being me! You had to take me and raise me ad your daughter! But you wouldn't tell them," I shouted pointing to Kai and Nya, "I called them my siblings, I shared a room with them! You had no issue telling me that Nya was training, but when it came to me, why was it such a big deal! Don't you think, considering how close they are to me, they have a right to know who I really was! I didn't tell them, and that's on me. I should have." I had stopped screaming at this point.

"Y/N I did it to pro-"

"Protect me. Isn't that what I just said. You kept this secret to protect me. To shield me. You said this stuff would happen if people found out who I was. Well guess what, people know now. And the only thing that happened, was me coming here because you kept me in the dark!" I exclaimed.

"I did not keep you in the dark." Ray said, raining his voice.

"Why can't you just admit you were wrong! If you would have told me BEFORE I turned 18 and there was this big chance all this stuff would have happend, do you think maybe I wouldn't gave gone out and tried to find an answer my self? If you had just told me about all the books you had about my mom, about my Kingdom, about the Dragons, and everything else that is in those journals, or even told me that there was a possibility a compass would have started talking to me in my head to convince me to go home so that my dad could finally get to me, that I wouldn't have listened to it?"