Chapter Two

School comes and goes faster than I had hoped. I saw Billy around the school a couple times, but didn't engage in any sort of contact of any sort. I walked home and changed my outfit for work.

(Outfit) I just kept my hair and makeup the same since I didn't want to keep Billy waiting

(Outfit)
I just kept my hair and makeup the same since I didn't want to keep Billy waiting. I was a little hungry, so I had a banana and did some quick homework. Once I was finished up, I grabbed my skateboard and headed out.
As I'm skating to work, I see a whole bunch of dorks on bikes with headsets and walkie talkies. I see them ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME! Apparently, they're regulars at the arcade and I have to be nice to them since they're always there. I skate passed them quickly, and make it to the arcade without having any confrontation with them.
I walk in and go straight to clock in. Keith was sitting back there eating his Cheetos, per usual.
"Hey, Keith," I said plunging my card into the clock box.
"Hi, (Y/N), you consider my offer from yesterday?" Keith said smiling at me. He had said that I would get a raise if I dated him and slept with him or at least showed him a 'private area' of mine.
I sighed, "Yes, Keith, I did! And I've come to the decision that I'm good the way things are and I think I'm okay, but it was a very generous offer."
He got up and came towards me, "Please, (Y/N)? You know you like me and want me and I like and want you, so let's just make it happen."
I reached into my bag,"Keith, I swear to everything I love that if you come any closer to me I'll spray the shit outta your eyes with this pepper spray."
He backed up,"Okay, jeez. Go see if any kids need any quarters. I'll be back here if you need anything."
I put my bag down and walk out to the floor. I saw a new girl come into the arcade and come out of a...blue Camaro with California plates? That's Billy! But wait, he never mentioned he had a little sister. Maybe he doesn't discusse her unless you're close with him. I walked behind the counter to the cash register. A red haired girl walked up,"Excuse me, may I have some quarters?"
"Sure, how much do you want?" I asked.
She sighed,"I got $5, so however many that gets me."
I giggled and took her five. I began dispensing the quarters and looked at her,"I've never seen you here before. Are you new to Hawkins?"
She gave a faint smile,"Yeah, my family just moved from California."
I handed her her quarters and smiled,"Here you are. I'm (Y/N), if you need anything or just someone to hang with. I'm here most of the time working, but when I'm not, I'm the last house down the road. It's the blue one with the porch swing."
She took the quarters,"Thanks! I'm Max! See you around, (Y/N)."
I gave her a wave, and walked out from behind the register. I started walking the floor and then remembered Billy saying he'd be by Centipede. I walk slowly, just taking my time so he doesn't think I'm too interested in him.
Once I make it to the game, Billy gives me that same smirkish smile he gave me earlier.
"Well hello, beautiful," he said handing me my pencil.
I gently took the pencil from his hand,"Hi, thanks for my pencil back."
He chuckled,"Anything for you sweetcakes. Now, I didn't know you worked here."
I began to blush,"Yeah, it's nothing fancy. Just something to help my dad and I get by."
"Doesn't your mother work?" he asked innocently.
I took and deep breath and swallowed,"My mother died about four years back."
Billy's expression got low,"Oh, I am so sorry Miss Callahan. I didn't know." He embraced me and I immediately got butterflies. He let go and held me by the shoulders,"May I take you out to see a movie or grab a soda or something?"
I smiled,"Well, I'm working now, but tomorrow after school is okay."
He smiled,"Perfect. Also, may I know your first name? Its getting real fucking annoying calling you 'Miss Callahan'."
I giggled,"(Y/N). (Y/N) Callahan is my name."
He took his hands off of my shoulders,"Alright. See you tomorrow (Y/N)."
I winked at him flirtatiously,"See ya Billy Hargrove."
The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. I got home from work early since some little shit hurled on Lady Pac Man and thought they could clean it with Coke. Keith sent someone to clean it and let me go home because he didnt want me getting sick. My dad got home and we ate dinner in front of the television watching MTV. That night, I got in my pajamas, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and lied in bed.

(Pajamas)Tomorrow's a new day

(Pajamas)
Tomorrow's a new day. Maybe Billy likes me. He wouldn't wanna go out with me for nothing, right? Maybe he just wants me because he wants to fuck me! I can't lose my virginity yet! What if he's too big for me and I cant handle him and then I get embarrassed?! Oh no, what if he and I do do it and then he tells everyone and I get pinned as a slut?! I cant do that to my father!
All of the worst possibilities were running through my head. Tears were forming in my eyes, and I couldn't take it anymore. I went downstairs, ate a cinnamon roll, took a melatonin with some warm milk, and went upstairs and passed out. I was so lucky that stopped all the thoughts. The only problem, seeing his wonderful face in every single one of my dreams, and then tomorrow, we face school.