Chapter Three

Today I have to look perfect without looking like I tried. My dad brought me my coffee with a muffin this time instead of the usual bagel he brings me. I ate everything and drank my coffee and headed to the shower. As usual, brushed my teeth, washed my hair, shaved, but I used a new face cleanser meant for treating acne because I could not risk acne at a time like this. I finished up, and got changed.

(Outfit) I walking into my room and did my hair and makeup

(Outfit)
I walking into my room and did my hair and makeup.

(Hair/Makeup)I decided to just keep it down with a few curls and I did a nude look because if I went all out then he would know something was up

(Hair/Makeup)
I decided to just keep it down with a few curls and I did a nude look because if I went all out then he would know something was up. My dad doesnt know about Billy and I going out, but I need to tell him eventually...just not quite yet.
"You ready, pumpkin?" my dad yelled up the stairs.
I sighed,"Yeah, I'll be down in just a minute."
I finished putting on my lip gloss, and grabbed my bag to head downstairs.
The car ride to school was quieter than yesterday's. I think because it's getting so much closer to my mom's birthday, its getting to him.
"Bye, dad. Love you," I said as he pulled up to the school.
He sighed,"Love you too, see ya later."
I waved and closed the door. He drove away, and I began walking towards the school. Almost on que, I heard the skirt of Billy's car enter the parking lot. I turned, smiled, and kept walking. He got out of his car and lit a cigarette. He began walking faster towards me as I got further and further ahead of him.
"Yo,(Y/N)! Wait up!" Billy said jogging towards me.
I began looking around and slowing down so Billy could catch up. I could see the popular cliques whispering and talking and I automatically assumed it was about Billy and me, which it was.
"You ready for later, honey?" he asked giving me a wink.
I began to blush,"Yeah, do you wanna go right after school, or do you wanna pick me up at my house?"
"I'll just take you right after school. We gotta drop someone off at the arcade before we head to the soda shop, but I'll just take you in my Camaro,"he said smiling at me.
"Alright, that's cool. See ya later than, Billy" I said giving him a sweet smile and biting my lip just slightly.
He smirked,"See ya later,(Y/N)."
My cheeks got rosey and my heart rate skyrocketed. That boy was something else. I don't even know what it is about him, but it drives me absolutely insane! I began walking towards my English class when Vicki (one of the popular bitches who told me to fuck off once she decided to stop being my friend) began to approach me.

(Vicki) With the fakest smile I'd ever seen in my entire life, Vicki walks up to me and says,"(Y/N) Callahan? Is that really you?! It's been a fucking lifetime! How have you been bitch?!" I turned to her,"Vicki, it's too late for your charity work

(Vicki)
With the fakest smile I'd ever seen in my entire life, Vicki walks up to me and says,"(Y/N) Callahan? Is that really you?! It's been a fucking lifetime! How have you been bitch?!"
I turned to her,"Vicki, it's too late for your charity work. What do you want from me?"
She made a frown and a baby voice,"Now now, (Y/N). Aren't you happy to see me? I mean we are best friends."
I gave her my 'fuck me gently with a chainsaw' look as I said,"We were best friends until Tina came along. Now you're her bitch. Go find someone else to blow smoke up their ass."
She giggles,"It's funny that you brought up blowing because I was just gonna ask about you and Hunky Hargrove."
I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose,"Whatever you're trying to get to, I'm not saying a word about Billy Hargrove."
"Well, it's clear he likes you, and you obviously like him. I mean, let's be honest, who doesn't? I'm just saying if you're gonna do something, do it quick because I'm gonna be his number one once he's done fucking around with you and realizes you're a virgin!"she shouts.
I got so heated that all I remember is looking her dead in the face, and then a few seconds later she's on the ground with a broken nose. There was a throbbing in the knuckles of my right hand, and I noticed they were red. My instinct was to run, so I did. I ran out of the school and straight to the arcade where I knew I was safe.
"You aren't supposed to be working today, did you just come to see me?" Keith said opening a can of Coke in the break room.
Gasping for air from my run, I answered,"No, Keith. I just. Punched. A girl. In the face."
Keith looked concerned,"Oh my God. Is everything okay? What happened?"
He handed me the Coke as I began,"She. Made fun of. Me. And. I lost it."
Keith smirked,"Well you must be one tough cookie."
I looked at him with disgust,"Nothing's gonna happen with us, so quit while you're ahead. Now, can I just stay here for a little while until school ends? I don't wanna get caught, but I'm meeting someone after school."
Keith looked at me quizzically,"Can you show me your ass?"
"KEITH?!" I whisper yelled,"Why the Hell would I show you my ass?!"
He took a step back,"Well, if you wanna stay here and lay low, its gonna cost ya."
I sighed,"How much do I have to pay you?"
He smiled,"Either full nude body, no touching or touching, or a tongue kiss."
"Please, Keith, any other options? Just take it outta my paycheck," I pleaded.
"Sorry, sweetheart, those are your options," he said licking his lips.
I sighed,"Just so you know, my dad's a cop. If you try any funny business while I'm naked, you're gonna regret it."
He bit his lip and stuck his hand down his pants,"Oh don't worry, dollface, my hands'll be right here."
I rolled my eyes and took off my converse. I started at the bottom with my shoes and socks, and then took off the jacket and dress. I was in a matching set of panties and a bra, but they had to come off too.

(Bra/Pantie Set)Just as I was about to slip off my panties, Keith says,"Take them off slowly and seductively

(Bra/Pantie Set)
Just as I was about to slip off my panties, Keith says,"Take them off slowly and seductively. Same with your bra, baby."
I pull at the lace on my panties, and slowly peel it off of my body. Keith's hands start moving in his pants, and he bites his lip. Once my panties are off, I undo the clasp of my bra and delicately drag it down my arms and throw it to the ground.
I turned and did a full 360 for him,"There, now are you satisfied?"
His breathing was out of rhythm as he said,"Just one touch. Please,(Y/N)? I'm still a virgin and I need some sort of credibility."
I sighed and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand outta his pants, and put his hand on my bare ass. Unfortunately, when I stuck my hand down his pants, I accidentally touched his dick so now I gave him more than what he asked for. Once he felt me up and even tried putting his dick literally anywhere on my body, I grabbed all of my clothes and got dressed. It was the most degrading, humiliating thing I'd ever done. I really hope the date with Billy doesn't go like this.