Chapter Five

"(Y/N), it's 7 o'clock! We slept in! Get your ass up!"
I jumped out of bed and ran to throw on an outfit. I didn't have time to care about what I was wearing or the fact that I didn't get to shower. My dad grabbed two muffins and told me to meet him in the car. I hurried and grabbed my bag and a hairbrush and ran out the door.
I glanced in the mirror before I left my room and my outfit wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.

(Outfit)
I got in the car and started brushing my hair out. I was lucky that I didn't do anything crazy to it yesterday or I would've been  screwed even worse than I already was.
I finished my coffee and muffin as we pulled up to the school.
"Thank you, love you," I said as I rushed out and closed the door behind me.
My dad almost said something, but he didn't. I mean, today's my mom's birthday, so maybe he's just upset about that.
I shrugged it off and walked in. Today's detention day, and I had to go to Mr. Destefano's class first.
"Miss Callahan, I didnt see you yesterday. May I speak to you outside for a moment?" Mr. Destefano asked with a concerned look on his face. I nodded and followed him outside of the classroom.
I cleared my throat,"Is everything okay, Mr. Destefano?"
He crossed his arms and looked at me like a disappointed dad,"I should be asking you the same thing. Breaking Vicki's nose? Sweetheart, I was looking at the detention list and when I came across your name, my heart was shattered. You're a good kid,(Y/N), why did you do that?"
I felt tears begin to form in my eyes. I swallowed and breathed,"She and her friends have made fun of me since the seventh grade, Mr. Destefano. She seems perfectly fine to teachers, but she and her friends are bullies. I hit my breaking point yesterday. I just couldn't control it."
He put one hand on my shoulder and tilted my chin up. He gave me a sweet smile,"Listen, (Y/N), you're an intelligent, beautiful, funny, charming, strong young woman. You dont need those bitches and who cares what they're saying to you? You know what they wish they knew and then some. Dont let them get to you anymore, okay? You're way too good for them and you dont need to be putting up with their bullshit, you understand?" I nodded and he continued,"Good, now back to the matter at hand, you need to keep this on the low because I've been putting a lot of consideration into your detention. Vicki technically provoked the situation, and she already served her time. You however, defended yourself in the situation, but unfortunately, you got physical first. Instead of you being tortured with silence and not being able to do anything, I'm going to make you grade papers with me and straighten out my classroom for the duration of the detention. How does that sound?"
I looked at him with joy in my eyes,"That sounds amazing! Thank you so so much!"
He embraced me and looked into my eyes,"Now listen, it's just gonna be you and me in there, okay? We can talk about anything, play some music, basically free ranged, but this stays exclusively between us. Got it?"
I smiled,"Got it!"
He smiled at me and we went back into the classroom.
The day flew by after that. Finally time for my "detention" and I was stoked! Just chillin' with my favorite teacher, tidying up the classroom, grading papers, sharing a few laughs, what could possibly go wrong here?
I walked to Mr. Destefano's room and went straight in,"I'm ready for 'detention'."
Mr. Destefano turned around and smiled,"Perfect timing. I'll be right back, I just gotta go grab some stuff from the teacher's room and I'll be right with you."
I giggled,"Dont worry, I'm not going anywhere."
He winked at me,"Great."
I walked around the classroom and noticed a condom sticking out of the pocket of the leather jacket hanging on the back of Mr. Destefano's chair. Maybe it was left behind by one of his students? I thought to myself as I continued walking around. I heard the door open and saw Mr. Destefano walk in.
"Ready to get started?" he asked as he put down a bag that he had brought back.
"Sure! What's first?" I asked.
He pushed my hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes lustfully,"You." He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed off.
"Whoah! What're you doing?" I asked, flushed and confused.
He chuckled,"(Y/N), you didn't seriously think I took you outta detention to clean my classroom, did you?"
"Well, yeah, I kinda did, but that's not what you wanted to do?"
"You know that's not what I wanted to do, sweetheart," he gave me a smirk and for some reason it was mysterious and unsettling,"Now, this is what we're really doing. We're gonna have sex on my desk, you're gonna have a great time with me outta detention, and you're not gonna tell anyone about this, okay?"
I was in shock. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I just felt numb. I nodded in response to his question and froze.
Mr. Destefano began kissing me and held my waist. I found myself kissing him back and moving my hands to his neck. For a brief moment, he pulled away and said,"Listen, in class, I'm Mr. Destefano, but anytime we're here, I'm either Daddy or Ace."
"Ace?" I asked.
He chuckled,"Yeah, that's my first name, but I prefer Daddy."
We began kissing again, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up and set me on his desk without breaking the kiss. He unbuttoned my shirt and then undid my shorts. My entire body tensed up, and the kiss became sloppy.
I pulled away slightly and looked at him. He could tell I was nervous and that I had never done this before.
"Just relax, babygirl. Daddy's gonna take good care of you," he whispered to me as he nibbled my ear and kissed my neck down my body. He placed my hand on the buttons of his shirt indicating for me to take it off. I began to unbutton his shirt and he bit his lip. My hands trembled as I began to slide the soft material off of his muscular body. His pecks were so firm. His abs were so defined. God, why was I fucking my teacher?! I kissed him passionately as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed down his body until I got to his belt. I felt his bulge thru his Levi's and a lustful sensation coursed through my entire body. I swallowed and undid his belt. I unzipped his pants to find his massive cock right in front of me. I only dreamed of taking one that big.
"Baby, you got it," he said guiding my hand up and down his shaft,"now slowly let your tongue glide over the tip." I did exactly as he said and he let out the sexiest sigh in the world. That only got me hornier. I forced as much of him into my mouth as I could and bobbed my head up and down. He grunted and held my head. I sped up slightly and he started face fucking me. He pushed himself further and further into my mouth as I began to gag. He finally took himself out of my mouth and I gasped for air. He layed me down and slid off my panties. He reached over me and grabbed the condom out of the jacket pocket that I saw earlier. He put it on and kissed me once more.
"You ready, babygirl? It's gonna hurt a little, but you'll be okay,"he said before entering me. I nodded and he inserted his tip slowly and pushed his way in further. I hissed in pain at the shock of the feeling, but that pain soon turned to pleasure.
"Oh, Ace," I moaned as he trusted in and out of my throbbing pussy.
"You're so tight, babygirl," he breathed as his pace quickened. He was reaching his climax, and I was a close second. As he got quicker, my breathing got harder. His strong hands gripped my hips as he got more aggressive and sloppy. I threw my head back and grabbed the desk. I moaned loudly as he moved at an inhumane pace. He let out one last grunt and we came. He pulled out of me and took off his condom. He reached into the bag that he'd brought in earlier and took out a cloth with a bottle of some sort of solution. He poured the solution onto the cloth and began cleaning up our mess. He cleaned me up as well. Once my breathing was getting relatively normal, I got dressed.
Mr. Destefano turned to me and said,"Thank you for that. I know it was completely and utterly inappropriate, but you have no idea how badly I needed that. Remember, this stays between us and us only."
I blushed,"Yeah, of course. Just us."
The detention bell rang, and I left Mr. Destefano's room. Waiting for me outside was Billy. The day just gets better and better from here.