Chapter 8

I woke up with a massive headache. I guess I went too hard for my first time drinking. All I could think about was what I couldn't remember from last night. What did I do besides drinking? Did Billy and I actually have sex, or was it just a drunken dream? I had so many questions that I wanted answered, but I had to act like nothing was wrong so my dad wouldn't find out about last night. I got out of bed reluctantly and took a shower.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

(Hairstyle)I looked in the mirror and said to myself,"Nah ah, nope

(Hairstyle)
I looked in the mirror and said to myself,"Nah ah, nope. No makeup today."
Once I finished getting ready, I headed downstairs.
"Morning, dad," I said grabbing my coffee off the counter and putting my bag on my shoulder.
"Morning, sweetpea," he said grabbing the keys to his squad car.
We walked out to the car together, my head still pounding from the night before. I sat down and was going through my bag to see if I had any Advil to take once I got to school.
"Looking for this?" My dad held up the small bottle of Advil that had been in my bag.
"Thanks," I said reaching for the bottle.
My dad held the bottle away from me,"Sorry, sweetpea, you dont need Advil."
"But dad, I-"
"No, this is your punishment for disobeying me. You know you're not allowed to drink until you're 21 and you came home hammered last night. Now you have to deal with your hangover and you're not getting picked up early. Now, you go to school and deal with it," he said putting the Advil in his glove compartment.
My eyes welled up with tears. I dont know if it was a side effect of the alcohol or what, but my emotions just spiked. I started crying in the car and once we got to the school I refused to get out. My dad went to my side and pulled me out and shut the door behind me. He drove off and I sat on the sidewalk. I put my head in my hands and didn't move.
"You alright?" I heard a voice say while putting a hand on my back. I looked up to see Billy.
I wiped my eyes,"Yeah, yeah. I'm alright."
"You hungover? You were crazy last night, babydoll."
"Mhm, I dont remember half of it."
He scooped me up and looked into my eyes,"Does this spark any memories?"
I smiled,"It wasnt a dream."
"A dream that became a reality maybe."
I blushed,"Damn, guess I do remember a little more than half of what happened last night."
He chuckled,"Let's get to class before Mr. Destefano puts our asses in detention."
I giggled and he put me down.
We walked into class just as the bell was ringing. Mr. Destefano looked at us as we took our seats.
"Saved by the bell," he said,"Miss Callahan, a word?"
I walked out of the classroom and Mr. Destefano followed behind me.
"(Y/N), what's up? You're clearly hungover and you're a mess. What happened to you last night?"
I began to cry AGAIN *god I'm so emotional*,"I don't know. I-I went to this party and something came over me and I just started drinking and I don't really remember what happened and th-"
Mr. Destefano stopped me,"Hey, calm down, alright? It's okay, you're allowed to have fun sometimes. I just didn't know what happened since you never do anything like this."
He embraced me and I cried into his chest. He made me feel safe yet I never knew why. He let me go,"If you need a break, you can just hang behind my desk in class and rest. I know what it's like having a hangover in school and it isn't fun."
"Thanks, Mr. Destefano," I said drying my tears and going back into the classroom. I grabbed my bag and went straight to Mr. Destefano's desk. I sat in his big comfy chair and before I knew it I was out cold.
**time skip**
"(Y/N), time to get up. You gotta go home now," Mr. Destefano gently shook me awake as the final bell rang.
I groggily rubbed my eyes,"Thank you again for letting me sleep."
He smiled,"Of course, anything for my star student." He rubbed my back. I gathered my stuff and I walked out of the building.
"Feel better, sleeping beauty?" I heard Billy call from behind me.
I looked down and giggled slightly,"Ha ha, very funny."
He put his arm around me,"Well you slept ALL DAY so you must be feeling a little better, right?"
"Yeah, I do. Just never been that disoriented before."
"I could tell it was your first time getting hammered," he chuckled.
I shoved him playfully and we got in his car.