Split Into Two

Tiffany's POV-
    The mood when we got back seemed to be a little bit dreary. Everyone was sort of sitting around, and there wasn't even anything we were really doing, or at least planning. "I have an idea!" Kitty yelled so loud and suddenly that some people almost fell out of their chair. "Let's play a game of Spot The Difference using the Second Generation. With Mimicry being my Element, I can also mimic appearance and even make copies, so I can make two identical people. Except, here's the catch, I'll make one thing different on me, and you have to guess which one is me, ok?" Kitty explained to the group. (Warning! This chapter may be a bit long!) We all needed a distraction, so everyone agreed to the idea. Everyone sat down, and she hid, just to come out with two versions of Shelby.

Third Person POV-
    As the game went on, the differences were spotted. Shelby's Birthmark, Cory's Eye Color,
Ross's Item, Kitty's Blush, (*wink wink nudge nudge*) Ashlie's Weapon, Adam's Hair Color, Nick's Hair, Alesa's Eyes, Max's Shirt, and Dawn's Pants. Kitty seemed a bit tired after doing all of those switches, but she also was entertained, along with the rest of the group. It was a nice break from all of the havoc that had happened in the last couple of chapters. (Crap, fourth wall break! Must... fix... Warning! Systems shutting down... Rebooting...)

Jess's POV-
    I just remembered something important I had forgotten until recently. It's a story that has been past down ever sense I can remember. It's something that happened to the group of Generation 1, and was bound to happen to the others. The world would need to be saved once again. To do so, just like Tiffany and I before them, Shelby and Kitty's lives would be put into harms way. Shelby could be locked forever into the clutches of The Masterminds, and Kitty may face an unforgettable fate. The others were also in danger, but I'll get to them later. "Gather around children, I have a story to tell." I said, with Shelby, Cory, Ross, Kitty, Ashlie, Adam, Nick, Alesa, Max, and Dawn gathering around me. The others watched expectedly, they know what I must explain. The story of the The Elementals, along with telling them about the Forbidden Holders, the creators of our powers and the known world.