Tale Of The Forbidden Holders

Matthew's POV-
    The ones who already knew the story watched Jess as she explained how the world we have was created and who was responsible. "If you let the stars and space take you back far enough, the world we live in was simply not created. 10 people, the Forbidden Holders, powerful yet dangerous, had the job to create the Earth we know today. Three Holders held the Good powers, three Holders held the Bad, and the other four Holders were in charge of the Neutrality. Of the Good there was Charloette of Beauty, Elsie of Affection, and Norman of Hope. For the Neutral there was Kyria of Belief, Barlow of Choice, Willow of Direction, and Siloam of Perception. Finally, the Bad had Andres of Denial, Gillas of Betrayal, and Polina of Ignorance. Although they differed, together, with their ultimate power, Earth was created. At first things were good and happy, but the influence of the Holders owning the evil powers corrupted the world, and forced it to be in grave danger again and again. Finding out about the accident, the Holders disscused and decided that when the time came where the Earth needed to be saved, they would create us, the Elementals, to protect it. We had to protect it once, and now it is your turn. Soon, the danger will spike again, and the time will come to purify the evil." Jess explained to the Second Generation. It is a big story to understand, but it founded our place. It's been a while sense we visited the Forbidden Holders, speaking of that story.

Joel's POV-
    Kitty seemed shaken up, almost like there was something she wasn't trying to say. Dawn put his arm around her. "What is it Kitty? Is something wrong?" Dawn asked. For once, she seemed to be unsure of how to phrase her words. "I knew the story of the Forbidden Holders seemed familiar. It makes more sense now." She said, carefully choosing her words. "Why is it so familiar?" Patrick asked her, concerned. She sighed, and looked at the group, seeming almost broken. There was more to her, I'm sure of it. But, I'm sure she'll explain when she's ready. "It's familiar because...

    Charlotte of Beauty, she was my mother..." She answered.