Awakened Feelings

Third Person POV-
    Shelby was looking back at Jess in a wave of confusion at her confusion. (The annoying confusion seption) "How did I..?" Shelby muttered to herself. "That is something I was aware a Life Elemental could try, but you were able to do that a bit earlier then I would have expected." Matthew added onto Jess's thoughts. Cory woke up out of the blue from his little knockout, but no one had noticed yet, so he decided to use this to his advantage to check on the others. Seeing they were all okay, he quietly sighed and listened into the conversation. (How did they not notice him?! There are literally 19 other people here gosh darnit!) "I just hope I didn't hit him too hard, I don't think I could really deal with that..." Shelby added. So she's the one who hit me? Wow, her training has been really paying off. Someone finally managed to look over at me, suprisingly ended up being Tiffany. I put my finger to my lips and she winked back. She slyly made a motion of zipping her lips. "Don't worry Shelby, I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Besides, in a way you helped keep us all safe, so no harm done cousin." Ross reasurred her. She smiled slightly, no doubt cheered up by Ross. Cory, although happy to see her happy, was getting tired of just sitting and watching. "Good to know you guys were actually not killed by me during that mess. You don't have to fret about how hard you hit me Shelbs, it honestly wasn't too bad. Also, I've been up sense you mentioned how hard you hit me, so I haven't missed out on much, right?" Cory suddenly throwing his opinion into the conversation, causing everyone but Tiffany to look at him. They were shocked he had already got up. "Anyways, what did I almost do and what do you all want to know about it?" He asked the group.

B̵̂ͅa̶̧̙̙̬̺͓̱̗̓̀̆̈́̉̎͌t̷̗̳͠t̸̨̢̨̠̙̤̟̆̒͐ͅl̷͉̯̤͑̀̉e̶̡͓̙̱͍̱̭̮͐̌́̀̆͆͗