3

//Alice may or may not try to interfere with Sammy and Bendys relationship ;0
//Also! Ive been getting alot of positive comments and i just wanted to thank everyone so far who has read the story commented and voted on it-
//It truly does make me happy that people actually enjoy my terrible writing skills
//But anyway on with the story that i spent all night writing ;0

Norman.
Norman Polk.
The ink demon hadn't seen him in a while and truly hated him almost as much as Joey.
Norman and Alice were Bendy's only two options, after an absurd amount of time the demon chose Norman probably due to the fact that him and Sammy were pretty close when they weren't so corrupted.
So Bendy started looking for him but ended up running into Alice, oh what a horrible sight to see the ink demon cringed and growled at the ugly angel.
Alice glared and then rolled his eyes, "where are you going bendy? Hm" she asks crossing her arms. Bendy ingored Alice and tried to walk passed her she quickly stopped him though.
'what an annoying bitch' Bendy thought as he glared down at her
Alice cleared her throat,
"I asked. Where are you going bendy and as someone superior then you i expect you to answer." She then laughs.
Meanwhile Sammy was well being Sammy currently he was crying while hugging a old bendy plush mumbles stuff about, "my lord wont ever love me" and "i dont deserve his undying love" he was being pretty well extra.

Bendy growled at the Angel and pushed her aside quickly walking off ,
Alice just scoffed and went back to where she usually stays.
The Ink Demon finds the projectionist just moping around sadly..pathetic he quickly went up to him, "Norman. I have a big question for you something i think you'd know how to answer since you're a well- you were a human" Bendy's grin got wider make Norman a bit unsettled but he does reply not really wanting to get killed by the demon "i- go ahead and ask away i guess" Bendy bends down to his height "when im around Sammy. I get these weird..feelings do you know what they could possibly be?" He asked and Norman quickly gave an answer, "o-oh! well that means you love him." his projector light dims a bit.
The ink demon tilts his head and stands back up straight "what is love Norman?" He asks and then again the projectionist answers quickly,
"well its a strong emotion towards someone you admire. uhm anymore questions?"
Bendy shook his head and turned away and quickly leaves to go think about this new feeling called love.

Alice was watching. She heard every single thing she cackled, oh what a ugly witch she was. Who knew what she would plan with the knowledge of Bendy loving someone?

//kinda longer chapter i dunno but uh enjoy this chapter
leave a comment and vote please uwu