4

//sorry this chapter took pretty long hshshk i got sick for no reason- but like im better
And the storys gonna have some spicy t e a because of Alice.
also save sammy
He needs a hug

I like really appreciate the reads on the story !
Dont forget to vote and comment

Alice is a bitch and everyone who lived in the old abandoned studio knew that even the ones who were forced to do her bidding and now due to the knowledge of Bendys newly found feelings she was going to try and take over.
Alice had always been jealous of the power Bendy had over the studio since when the place wasn't so run down he was the most popular every one loved him. Alice thought of the things she could do to get all the power the ink demon had thats one if the things she did want for sure.
But Meanwhile Sammy was wandering around the music apartment tending to shrines he had already checked on about a million times he was to occupied doing this to notice the pulsating vains as the ink demon approached him, Bendy watches his prophet quietly he tilted his head he never understood why Sammy still made and tended to those worthless shrines he finally decided to make himself noticed by his tail hitting the wall harshly earning a pretty loud noise.
Sammy jumps startled he quickly looked up at the demon he stutters quickly looking down for a second clearly not knowing what to say he looks back up at him, "a-ah my lord- your h-here what to you n-need" he quickly looks back down Bendy observes him doing this and didn't say anything for a while he sighed quietly and reached out and gently made the prophet look at him, "I'd like to..spend time..with you" he said quietly only for Sammy to hear him.
This of course surprised the corrupted man he gasps happily and hugs the ink demon "oh my lord! i would love to spend time with you" he made a quiet purr as he nuzzled against his side this made Bendy cringe not yet being used to the contact and because of his instinct he quickly moved away accidently hitting Sammy very harshly with his tail he instantly regretted his action as Sammy started crying in pain, the corrupted man sunk down to the floorand hugs himself and glanced up at his lord.
The prophet mumbled sorry repeatedly, Bendy didn't like this new feeling not at all but he did bend down in pick up the music man calming him Sammy was very shocked that his lord would do this, he hugs him smiling softly blushing and nuzzling into Bendys chest.
The Ink Demon just stood their letting his prophet do this he blushed hugging back awkwardly.

Aliced watched planning how to mess everything up

//end of the chapter- im not sure when the next one will come out but
probably dont expect smut anytime soon in this
if i do smut it will be really b ad so-

but anyway
please comment i enjoy your comments
and vote!