6

//this chapter is longer then the last one
but before we start it uh
join my amino :)

http://aminoapps.com/invite/5XZNV3YCD9
ha
hah ha- shameless self advertisement im lame

uh and yeah thats it basically
hate on Alice

comment and vote
enjoy the chapter!

The Butcher Gang.
Alice could tell them they would pass the message quickly and this news will spread most likely without Bendy knowing for a while until monsters in the the studio try and plan things
Alice laughed by her self putting her hands together proud of the plan she had made.
She started to spread the news to searchers who didn't appreciate the Ink Demon she promised that they'd be able to go free if they hurt Sammy, and this quickly spread.

Sammy and Bendy were on somewhat of a date obvious of the news spreading bellow on lower floors.
The two were currently in the used to be break room sitting on the floor Sammy awkwardly scoots closer to his lord getting really excited that he was getting physical contact from the demon he giggled and looks up at him, "my lord? Why is it that you are being so...nice to me today?" He questions Bendy looks down at him blushing he quickly looked away and melts nervously he made a grumbling noise "dont question me sammy. Its none of your business" he said quietly Sammy blinks staying quiet for a second he looked away and hugs his legs boredly not knowing what to due since you usually worshipped Bendy most of the day "oh. what will we be doing then my lord?" He glanced up at the Ink demon.
Bendy had no idea what they would do for he didn't know what humans did when they loved someone Bendy still didn't understand the dammed emotion so he simply didn't answer his prophet, Sammy looked at him confused on why he wasn't answering, "my lord?" Bendy looks at him again making a growling sound he regretted because this made Sammy jump startled and scoots away a bit Bendy melts more his emotions killing him, not literally of course he moved Sammy close to him quickly with his arm and looks down, "Sammy - i love you?"

..
Sammy quickly got up and hugs his lord making happy excited noises mumbling things about his lord loving him, Bendy smiled softly putting his hand on his prophet for a couple seconds before hugging him back correctly
"Please dont be- so cute its overwhelming." He said to Sammy still melting.
The music man pulled away from the hug and kinda tried to help Bendy not melt into a huge flustered puddle "im sorry my lord"
Bendy hugs him again quickly "you can call me Bendy- none of that worshipping junk anymore okay? I never really liked it can we be? uh what do..humans call it uh h-husbands?" He said quietly
Sammy stared at him for a moment before laughing "a boyfriend? really we can?" He kissed him on the cheek making Bendy a more flustered mess then he already was.

Norman panics when he found out Alice's plan he needed to tell the two love birds before anything bad happend.

//wHoo
Okay so finally yay a chapter uh so like in the next chapter there will be blackmailing and hurt/comfort and lots of fluff

uh also mama Norman
hes a mom who loves his dork child which is Sammy or Bendy it depends ha

also!

Thanks for 580 reads- Its probably not alot compared to other writers but i just want to like do a mini celebration for it?

Its probably not alot compared to other writers but i just want to like do a mini celebration for it?

owo for our two dork bbys