5

//oh lookie its another short chapter sorry
Uh i will be making a art book later so if any of you want to see my ungly art or maybe even request something to draw uh a art book will be made promise-

don't forget to vote and comment uwu

enjoy the short chapter!

If anyone in the studio found out that the oh so dreadful ink demon had a crush on such a fragile little man, what would they do? Alice thought to her self she then started cackling like a witch- which she was as she thought of the greatest plan.
If anyone found out about the ink demon having a crush they would most definitely hurt Sammy steal him maybe even torture him, Alice would just need to get someone to do it.

Meanwhile Sammy and Bendy were together in the prophets makeshift room the ink demon awkwardly shifts looking down at Sammy who was talking about something, he didn't have any idea what it was that he was blabbering about but he did like listening to his voice it made him- happy?

Bendy smiled and looked away from his prophet and thinks, this is love? Love is a human feeling he continued the think.
"My lord?" Sammy said quietly bringing the demon out of his thoughts Bendy quickly looked at him, "My lord- will you continue to visit me more frequently?"Sammy asks looking up at him Bendy glanced down he got up "yes. i will" and just walks away leaving Sammy but instead of Sammy being sad he left he was happy because he knew hed come back to visit again he layed down in his pile of worn out blankets and pillows and happily hugs himself "oh my lord loves me!" He hugged a pillow being over exited.