Part 1

Today was the day that Remy and Deceit willl take Virgil from his boyfriend Logan...And Deceit and Remy both knew that Virgil didn't love him at all and wasn't happy with him...so they are going too set him up with Roman

Remy: Are you ready Babe?

Deceit(blushing): Do call me that

Remy: Haha ok~

Deceit: Whatever...now lets Not go talk with Virgil about this relationship and Not give him a push to date Roman

Remy: Hell Yeah!!!

Meanwhile Virgil was getting Logan some coffee while Logan was working on some paperwork, But just as he was handing it to him...he spild it..

Logan: UGGGGGG YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

Virgil: I-I am s-s-sorry Logan...

Logan then slapped Virgil at the cheek, Virgil then fell to the floor only look up at his boyfriend with fear and regret with what he said

Logan: That's not my name too You....say my name!

Virgil: S-sorry....sir....

Logan: Good now get up! Were going to my room....

Virgil: Y-yes sir....

Then Logan and Virgil went to his room...to..do..things, After a little while Patton was walking up to his own but as soon as he went up the stairs....That's when Patton heard it so he then walked over to Logan's room...only to hear screams coming for the inside the room, In a panic Patton burst through the door with fear and worry...looking around he saw Logan....beating...Virgil...

Patton: W-what's going on here...? Logan? Why are you hurting him!?

Logan: Oh Patton It's nothing that concerns you! 

As Logan said that he then looked back at Virgil that was pinned to the floor

Logan: I will get back with you Patton....But first I need to deal with THIS piece of trash first!

Virgil: A-AHHH- p-PLEASE stOp!!!

Logan: SHUT THE FUCK UP-

Patton couldn't take it anymore he had to do something...He had to help his Son!

Patton: STOP!!!! please leave him alone!

Logan stopped and looked over to Patton with a smirk on his face.....This gave Logan an idea..

Logan: I'll leave him alone if I can do whatever I please with YOU!

Patton: I-I

Meanwhile Remy and Deceit were talking to Roman and telling him to go for it and date Virgil to be the Prince Charming that Virgil needs, Yes of course they were both kissing up to Roman's Ego to make him do it But all in all they knew Roman would do it anyways~ 

Remy: So will you do it babe?

Roman: Hmmmm let me think about it~