bonus

Okay, this has nothing to do with the story, my friend PrinxietyAllTheWay wanted to write some fluff. Using the story line. Logan being in with the fluff and BEING NICE. (Luke- FIGHT ME BITCH)

"Rooomaaaannn waaakeeee uppp" Virgil said, poking his newly found boyfriends side.

"Whaaaaaat- OW" Roman yelped as he was pushed off the couch.

"Hehehehehe" Virgil laughed, kissing his boyfriend. Roman kissed back, then quickly pulled away.

"Whaaaattt was that foorrr?" Virgil pouted, crossing his arms as if he were a child.

"Babe, are you drunk?" Roman questioned Virgil.

"I dint' have thaaaattt much" Virgil slurred. Roman smirked.
"Well, where's mine?"

Virgil got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed big glass bottle. He clumsily started to pour some into a glass, spilling the alcohol all over the counter.

Roman noticed and walked over to help. He poured a cup for himself, and then, because Virgil begged, a cup for Virgil.

____________________________

Logan woke up next to Patton. Not wanting to wake him up just yet, Logan went downstairs to get some food for himself.

Upon going downstairs, he saw Virgil and Roman dancing around like idiots.
"What's wrong with you two?" Logan sighed.

After hearing no response, he looked around the kitchen in search for something to eat.

His eyes scanned the kitchen. He then seen what he assumed was the reason of Virgil and Romans odd behavior.

Logan thought for a moment, 'one small glass wouldnt hurt'

Logan grabbed a glass from the cupboard and started pouring himself some of the drink.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

Patton woke up. Hearing a lot of noise from down stairs, he went to investigate.

The first thing he noticed when he went downstairs was the strong smell of alcohol.

"Patton-cake!!" Logan yelled, running over and huggong Patton.

Patton was confused, then, assuming the alcohol was the cause of his strange behavior, he hugged Logan back.

Even though he was offered some many times, Patton stayed sober.

"Guyyyyysssss I'm borrrrreeeddd" Roman complained.

"We could have a movie night?" Patton suggested, hearing everyone else in the room cheer.

While everyone was getting situated, Patton found Zootopia
(I like this movie, leave me alone) and put the movie in.

During the middle of the movie, Logan cuddled up close to Patton, gving him a small kiss on the cheek before continuing to watch the movie.

NOW THATS FLUFF!!!! I think... ITS STILL BETTER THAN WHAT IT WAS BEFORE!!!

A/N.  Snakeboi666

Hehehe enjoy the fluff while you can....Because Part 7 will be Angst! Hahaha! 🐍 That is all....