Chap 1

To get you to to the story:

Barnton, United Kingdom, Wednesday 25th May 1960
                                         • • •
Quick look at my watch, 4pm!
I take my bags and my coat and I shout a loud goodbye to my parents, it's time for me to go or I'll be late. I see a bus stopping in front of the bus stop in a high pitch. I run out it, say hello to the driver and find a seat. Ah, I can't remove this dumb smile on my face. A little melody travels trough my mind and I look out the road. In 1 hour and a half I'll be in Liverpool! My parents allowed me to go to Liverpool because when they said I wasn't capable to do anything by myself I asked them If I could live somewhere else for 3 months ! I don't think I'll ever come back to my parents....
****
Ah! The bus violently stopped and I woke up from my nap. Wh-What? I look out the window and I see the giant city that I'll be living in for 3 months or more ! I already know it'll be great!

I feel free! I can do whatever I want! My parents "gave" me money so I could rent a little flat, buy food and "go to school because let's not forget you're only 16!" Said my mom.
I have my bag with clothes and different other things and my guitar. I walk to a little office and a little man shakes my hand.
-So you're uh....
-(name)
-Oh The young girl for the flat ?
-Yeah It's me
-Follow me I'll show ya

💗💗💗
Sorry I haven't found a name for her yet but you can propose some (: