Chap 10

Song:

I open my eyes to a shirtless George the next morning. He has his arms wrapped around me and his hair is a mess but he's still the cutest boy ever. I play with his hair softly until he smiles and wakes up.
-Hello, he says with his tired voice.
-Good morning
I put my head on his chest and I can feel his warm body all around me that I don't want to leave.
- I gotta make breakfast I'll be back. He tried to sit on the bed but my arms couldn't leave his body.
-i don't want you to go.
-I'd stay with you but I'm hungry
He gives me a kiss and walk to the kitchen.
-George?
-Yes?
-I'm sorry about yesterday night, I ruined everything I'm so sorry
-No don't be sorry it's just my body that was turned on, it's nothing.
-But I feel bad about it.
-Just don't worry, you have your right to tell me when you don't want something to happen y'know.
-Thank you...
~*~*~
After breakfast George told me that he needed to go to the cinema with The Beatles to talk about their last movie "Help!" and that he don't wanted to tell everybody about us so I should stay at home. I used that time to actually go to the cinema where he was going and eventually it was easier for me because I wasn't popular like him. I just came in the cinema, the 4 first lines in the front were taken and I sat in the back so George could see me. After 15 minutes the cinema was full of people and The Beatles were coming. We saw the curtains open,4 boys walked in and the fan girls were screaming and I just couldn't understand why.
P- Hello everyone!
J- Omg the Beatles ahhh
G-Hehehe So we... shhh shhhh, so we present to you today: Help!
J-So it was funny to make thank you all goodbye! He said and made it look like he was going to go.
P-Something to say Ringo?
R- Thank you all for being so wonderful and I hope you like it!
G- I personally had a really great time while filming it and thanks to the rest of the band for allowing me to fall in the movie . He said jokingly and suddenly saw me.
I waved at him and he smiled widely.
P-So here's Help!
The four boys left and the lights turned off slowly an the film began.
~*~*~
I came out of the cinema and walked back home all alone when a weird man came next to me. He looked strong and was probably in his 40s.
-Hey you! How old are you?
-Why does it matter to you?
-You look cute in you' lil outfit
I started to walk quickly almost running
-Are you late somewhere? Maybe we could hang out sometime.
-LEAVE ME ALONE! I shouted
-Wow calm down sweetie I'm not gonna hurt ya.
-Well I hope not cuz of you did my boyfriend would kick your ass!
-Oh you gotta boyfriend...well I don't care!
He took my wrist and and my neck and forced me to follow him to his car. He attached my wrists and my feets with a rope put something that tasted bad on my mouth and put something to hide my eyes...