Chap 2

Song:

I follow the little man until he tells me to wait at the end of the stairs. We are in a big building with probably 10 floors. After a good minute he comes back and tells me to follow him again.
After walking up the stairs he opens a green door and shows me the inside. It's big but not too much, there's a little kitchen(just a table), a bed and a small bathroom but it's perfect for me.
-So do you like It ?
-Yes a lot
-Do you have the money ?
-I do
-Then we'll go in my office and conclude that
-Great thanks
We go all the way down the stairs,walk to his office,conclude the rental and in such a short time I have a flat in Liverpool!
****
It's 12pm and I really don't want to sleep.
I just want to party and discover this new city.
I search in my big bag of clothing and take the first dress I see, a beautiful pink baby doll dress that goes a bit upon the knee and some little shoes. I put on my lipstick, my mascara, some eyeshadow, I brush my hair and I go outside. Everything's so dark and the only way to see things is with the street lights and the cars. I stop at the first club I see it's called "The Cavern Club"  and I come in. There's an atmosphere that I weirdly like, it smells a bit like alcohol and rock'n roll I don't mind I'm just here to meet people (especially musicians).
So there's a band playing, 5 boys (3 cute ones).
I'd like to meet but they look kinda stupid.
****
They finished playing and I think one of them noticed me. It's the one singing in the middle, I think that's the leader.
-Hey you
-What?
-What's yar name? He says with his scouse accent
-(name)
-Where'd you come from?
-Rory come on. Says one quiet boy
-Wait she seems interesting
-Why should you know that? I answer
-Well I don't know I'm just makin' conversation y'know
-Dude we were supposed to drink after the show c'mon!
-Richard! She's interesting!
-Well let me see
-So you're Richard? I reach out my hand for him to shake.
-You shake, that's weird.
-Yeah....
-And you're... ?
-(name)

P.S Next chapter in 2 days 🥰
(Yes I still don't have a name for the girl but tell me some in the comments please 🤔)