Chap 12

After 1 hour I stopped at the first police station.
-Hello officers, I am lost and I just want to come back to Liverpool could you please help me?
-Hello ma'am so I'll show you on this map if you want
-Yes it would be wonderful
He showed me that it was only 10 minutes away but I needed to go in a special direction.
-Thank you sir for your time, have a good day
-Same for you madam.
I followed the way he showed me and I finally did it! I found Liverpool!
I runned into George's house and was happy to find George inside of it.
He saw me, stood up and didn't have time to understand that I hugged him tightly.
-George, I love you so much and I'll never leave you again. I whispered and started crying.
-What's wrong ? Please tell me.
-I'll tell you later because for now I just need your love.
-Do you want me to make dinner ?
-Yes please.
~*~*~
1am
-Honey ?
-humm? He says with his tired voice
-Can I talk to you about what happened?
-Tell me everything baby...
-I was in- oh I understand now...
-What?
-I was in Harrington Street and a man came next to me and kidnapped me.
-wait What?!!
-He stopped in a park or something like that and started taking all of my clothes off.
-Oh no no no
-And when he saw that I was, a virgin he-
-You're a v-virgin? He cut me off
-Well yeah...
-So he didn't rape you because you're a virgin?
-Yeah.
-Oh I've never been so happy to know that someone was a virgin...
-And I went to a police station to find my way back in Liverpool and I finally came back home and hugged you because I was so scared...
He gave me a gentle kiss and hugged me
-Everything's fine now okay, I'm here to protect you....
I felt his warm body against mine and his sweet words whispered in my ear,I fell asleep with him...