Chap 11

(Warning!)
He drove something that seemed to me like 45 minutes and then he stopped somewhere.He took the thing off my eyes and sat me on the grass, we were in a park or a forest well I couldn't really tell what was going on or where I was but the only ting that was in my mind was how I was gonna escape. I watched a lot of movies where someone kidnapp them and then the principal character unlock himself so easily but now that I am in this situation it's not the same because I don't have the cameras and I don't know where we are...
Is he gonna rape me? kill me? Use me as a slave? Or something like that?
-You look cute today you know that?
-Ahah but you're way to cute not to be touched.
I felt tears falling from my eyes.
-Oh shh shh stop crying you'll like it.
HE IS GONNA RAPE YOU!! said the voice in my head. I'm only 16 and I'm still a virgin, I don't want to be raped and I don't want to lose my virginity like that. Please no, no please help, someone help me. I thought maybe someone could listen to my thoughts and send help or something...
He took my shoes off, kissed my neck, unzipped my dress and started rubbing my thighs.
-pleme stom. I mumbled
-Why should I stop ? Ahahaha
He took my dress off and my underwear and saw it.
I was blinded by the tears that were going down my cheeks.

-You're a bloody virgin! Why did I have to find a virgin?!! Oh my lord!
He took off the thing that was covering my mouth and he left a knife in front of me so I could escape.
-Goodbye Virgin!
He came back in his car and just left me without anything more. I was wearing just a bra and the rest of my clothes were next to me.
I took the knife, cut the rope on my wrists and my feets and put my clothes back on me. I walked and walked but I couldn't find Liverpool...