• CHAPTER 5 : Lie •

Y/N'S POV :
After I walk away from Jimin and Tyuzu, I saw Namjoon following me  from behind..I head to the bathroom and bang the door..Namjoon stop.

I look at myself on the mirror, realising how nerdy I look..so I made a decision to make myself as a baddie look since I am a part of a gangster..I took off my bun and my spectacles, I break my spectacles with an angry and savage look infront of the mirror..I whispered to myself.."Tyuzu, I won't let you go away..Jimin I'll make you mine *smirk* " , the bell ring and I get out from the bathroom, everyone were looking at me.."don't y'all have nothing else to see??"  they walk away

I walk to the classroom, when I enter the classroom, everyone look at me shocked, Jimin and his friends look at me with their eyes widen, I smirked and giggle in silent, I walk to my seat..when I sat down..I could feel that someone were trying to pull my chair..I knew it was Jungkook, I turned around grab his hand harshly and flip him over on the floor

Jungkook : aARGHH!
Y/N : taste that motherfucker !
GIRL 1 : omoo
GIRL 2 : THAT Y/N!
GIRL 3 :  y/n is changing..
Y/N : yes I am, why don't you girls help your boy here *I smirked and sit down on my place unbother*

JIMIN'S POV :
I was shocked after what just y/n did, she is changing..why am I feeling that Im not safe right now..Jimin get into your head tskk, and her outfit goddamn she is a baddie now.
___________________________________
LUNCH TIME : Y/N

Y/N'S POV :
I was walking to my seat, glad that I saw an empty space, I sat down and eating my food without looking at the surrounding, so I look around and everyone looking at me whispering confused..I noticed that Jimin and his friends were eating at the table right next to me.."aishh"
Im about to stand up but Tyuzu stop me.

Tyuzu : what? y/n ? euw you look horrible..
Y/N : tskk, you got zero talent thats why *laugh*

she raise her hand to slap me but I grab her hand and hold it tightly..

Tyuzu : let me go y/n.. you're hurting me *with an angry tone*
Y/N : *I let go her hand and push her harshly that makes everyone look at us*
Tyuzu : YOU STUPID BITC-
Y/N : *before she said it, I grab my milk and pour it all over her and smirked*
Tyuzu : *gasp and look at me with her angry and confused face*
Y/N : payback is a bitch, BITCH !

*I walk out from the cafeteria, everyone was laughing at Tyuzu*
Tyuzu : SHUT UP!

Jimin and his friends POV:
we saw y/n eating alone, when were about to move to her, Tyuzu stand infront of her..we shocked after what we saw..

Namjoon's POV :
when everyone laughing at Tyuzu, I left the cafeteria and follow y/n from behind..

Namjoon : Y/N !!
Y/N : *you turned around and smile*
Namjoon : I can't believe you just did that !
Y/N : Im not the old y/n anymore..I changed, I give zero fuck to everyone that trying to bully me..umm I got to go now after is dance class, I'll meet you there :)
Namjoon : okay..
____________________________________
everyone are already at the dance studio, except for you..you changed to your white tracksuit and a black croptop hoodie that reveal your abs..when you entered the dance studio..everyone look at you like theres no tomorrow..especially the boys.."jerks *i rolled my eyes* "

the girls in there looking at you jealous and annoyed.

Mrs Lee : okay class, you know that each of you have to do your solo for today so let's see..YES Y/N YOU GO FIRST
Y/N : *I get up and ready for my solo..*

everyone look at you schocked because of the way how you popping and body roll so perfectly, after 1 minute of your solo..everyone clapping at you except for Jimin and his friends, their jaws dropped and I smirked "tsk, boys.."

now is Jimin's turn, you don't know why you get exited in silent.."its his turn now why do I get so excited"
suddenly Namjoon sit right next to you, he look at your sweat that dripping down on your abs, he bit his lip a lil..

Namjoon : your dance is so unbelievable..
Y/N : thank you :) *look away and watch jimin dance*

I was shocked watching jimin dancing, it was hot..he cover the song own it by drake..hes body roll..the abs.."yah y/n what what get into your mind" , Namjoon saw you..

Namjoon : he's good right *smirk*
Y/N : y-yeahh..

The school ended after 1 hour dance class and Mrs Lee ask for your help to pick up and arranged the files, he smiled and wish you thank you..

The bus arrived after minutes, when you're about to step on the next stair, your foot sipped..but somebody catch you from behind..you look at him and your eyes widen..

Y/N : j-jimin ??
___________________________________
[ WHAT HAPPEN NEXT ? STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 6 ! ❤ ]