• CHAPTER 8 : Betrayed •

Y/N'S POV :
I can't believe who am I looking at..it was Namjoon..my heart broke to sadness and it changed to anger..

Y/N : y-you planned all this ?!..how could you *you cry*
Namjoon : I did this because I feel betrayed by you..I love you and you left me..
Y/N : how do I know that you love me..im sorry Namjoon..I didn't mean to do this to you..I love Jimin..
Namjoon : *bit his lip in anger and walk to me*
Y/N : stay away !
Namjoon : *open his clothes* ready for punishm-

Someone cut Namjoon off..it was Jimin

Jimin : WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ?!
Y/N : j-JIMIN HELP !

Namjoon run quickly..Jin and Yoongi chase him meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook searching for Mino

Jimin walk to me but a guy kick hardly him from behind..Mino

Y/N : stop it NOW MINO !
Mino : look at yout boy..struggling to get up aishh since Namjoon couldn't do it let me do it *walk to you and ripped off your shirt*
Y/N : GET OFF ME !! stop it please *your tears fall*
___________________________________
JIMIN'S POV :

While I was struggling to get up from the pain..I heard Mino said

Mino : look at your boy..stuggling to get up aishh since NAMJOON couldn't  do it let me do it..

I shocked as what I heard then I look at Y/N..Mino try to rape her..I get up as fast as I could and hit his head with the chair..

Jimin : hey baby, you're okay ? *I ask her worried*
Y/N : this- *you tears fall more and look at him* Namjoon planned this all..
Jimin : *my eyes widen..I feel sad and angry* nononoo stop crying Im here for you okay?
Y/N : *nodded* help me Jimin
Jimin : *I untie the rope and look at her with bruised mark on her stomach and face..*
Y/N : Jimin.. * she hug me tightly and cry on my shoulder*

Suddenly, all the flashback came into my mind..the memories where I use to bully her..abuse her..use her as my bait and my tears fall down uncontrollably

Jimin : *I hug her tighter* Im sorry..don't leave me..*I wiped her tears off*
Y/N : Im scared..Jimin
Jimin : its okay now..

TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK !!

We both silent..

Y/N : WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? SAVE THEM NOW !!
Jimin : but Namjoon-
Y/N : I'll find him..
Jimin : what if he-
Y/N : believe me I'll be safe..promise you'll be safe too ?
Jimin : yes I promise..*Im ready to walk away*
Y/N : OH WAIT ! * she kissed on my cheek and smile..she walk away with her gun *
Jimin : did she just - *blush* JIMIN THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME !!
____________________________________
YOONGI AND SEOKJIN 'S POV :

We're looking for Namjoon but we couldn't him...Mino's house is big..we check the room one by one and Yoongi checked there is one room..

YOONGI 'S POV :

Yoongi : Hyung! wait ! *I pull Jin's hand*
Jin : what is it ?
Yoongi : look at this *I try to open the door but it can't*
Jin : move away..*kicked the door harshly*

The door opened, we walk into the room..our eyes shocked..

Both : GUYS !!

we look at Taehyung and Jungkook tied up and their mouth closed with tape..we pull off the tape from their mouth and question them..

Them : ARGHH !! HYUNGS ! it hurts..

Seokjin : who did this to you guys ?!
Jungkook : M-Mino
Taehyung : help us now..untie this rope

Seokjin help them untie the rope..I look around outside the room..we were about to leave the room but somebody stop us and point his gun to us..we shocked

it was Hoseok -..-

Hoseok : where is Jimin and Y/N..
Seokjin : searching for Mino..
Hoseok : who planned all this..
Yoongi : Namjoon..

Hoseok,Jungkook and Taehyung shocked they try not to cry but they couldn't hold it they cry in anger..

Taehyung : how could him..
Jungkook : no more banana milk after this :((
Hoseok : just why ?! *he say in angry tone*

We walked away and we saw Jimin chasing a guy..we run to him and stop him..

WHO IS THAT ?!

Jimin : Namjoon..*he ran with and his arm bleeding*

We follow him from behind.. we separate to get easy target and shot..
____________________________________
Jimin'S POV :
I walk to the upstairs to find Mino..I heard footsteps..I walk to the direction..then a gun shot hit my arm..I screamed and look at the person..Namjoon..I chase him as fast I could

~

Y/N'S POV :
I walk silently on the hallway..making footsteps and point my gun at the surrounding..a guy clap from behind me..Mino

Y/N : stay away from me or I'll shoot you..no joke Mino ! put the gun down now !!
Mino : why would I you bitch...
Y/N : STOP CALLING ME NAMES MF ! you killed my best friend..Jisoo..the only I've been together with her since childhood along with Rosé..how could you..she did nothing to you ! she's trying to protect me from you that time ! but your bitter soul shot her without feelings..you're a trash..why do I need you !?!? *I scream* 
Mino : oof, I shot her because she try to hurt my Jennie..but I left her..sadd..I love her just for her body..I killed Jisoo to ruin your life..is it fun ? plus Namjoon planned all this..he ask me to steal you away from Jimin because he love you but you don't..what kind a girl are you ?!
Y/N : because of you, Rosé move to Australia for two years..and I got bullied at school..you ! YOU KILLED JISOO FOR FUN..YOU LEFT JENNIE AND YOU LOVE HER JUST BC OF HER BODY...GET LOST YOU MF !!
Mino : SFTU !! YOU FCKING BITCH !!

While he is pulling his gun to shoot me, I closed my eyes shut but somebody shouted his name "MINO ! STOP! "

??? : MINO ! NOO !!

Mino turned and shoot the guy..I open my eyes..my tears fall down drastically and I couldn't control myself..I ran to him and kneel down

Y/N : nonono..please *you cry*
??? : its okay y/n..*he closed his eyes shut*
Y/N : no, please NO ! *I look at Mino, I pull my gun and shoot him twice*
____________________________________

*he closed his eyes shut*Y/N : no, please NO ! *I look at Mino, I pull my gun and shoot him twice* ____________________________________

[ ZKSJSJJZSJSJ , STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 8 ! ❤ BOOM 💥 ]