• CHAPTER 13 : Sorry •

TUESDAY! Y/N'S POV :
I woke up but I heard raining, I close back my curtain and check my phone..I shocked..7:30a.m !

Y/N : IM GONNA BE LATE WTF-

I wash up yourself and my face, I brush my teeth and touch up myself, you put on perfume and I left the house..

I text Rosé and she say the bus are already there, the bus is waiting for me..after minutes I reached to the bus, I sighed..

Y/N : Im sorry..
Bus driver : its okay, you look pale
Y/N : huh? *you confused*
Jimin : baby come!
Y/N : thank you so much uncle *smile and sit beside Jimin*
Rosé : are you sick ? *touch your forehead* aigoo, your temperature is hot..
Jimin : really ?! *touch your forehead* have you eaten?
Y/N : aish!, guys im okay..it just a little sick don't worry about me I can take care of myself *smile* Jimin, *you pout* Im hungry..
Jimin : *hold your cheeks* look at my baby..okay when we arrived follow me okay?
Y/N : *nodded and bite his finger*
Jimin : AUCH, aish this girll *wipe his finger*
Y/N : *laugh*

We arrived at the school gate..

Rosé : make sure you eat something...Jimin take her, see you later bb ! *wink at you*
Y/N : bye bye *wink*

Jimin hold my hand and take me to the cafeteria, he gave me a cream bread and a glass of milk..

Jimin : eat up.. *smile and look at me*
Y/N : *start eating and look at me* don't look at me I look horrible when I eat..
Jimin : noo, look at those cheeks *he squeeze your cheeks*
Y/N : its hurts *you pout and drink your milk*
Jimin : such a baby..

The bell ring and you two left the cafeteria..we saw Tyuzu looking at us and I glanced at her..

We entered the class and everybody whispering..

Y/N : why why, what happened..
GIRL 1 : y/n..Tyuzu..she planned something to destroy your relationship with Jimin..we have to tell you this
Jimin : girls, don't worry she always be with me and thank you for the information and if Tyuzu say something please let us know *he smile and we walk to our seat* EVERYBODY, y/n is sick now so don't disturb her..
All : yes..
Y/N : *laugh* wahh I can't believe..
Jimin : *wink at me and I lay down my head on the table*

The teacher came and we stand up to greet..english class urghh

All : good morning Madam Chung !
Mam Chung : alright please sit..now take out your note and we going to do some notes okay class ?!
All : yes mam!

I start writing the notes..but Jimin suddenly touch my lap..it made me gasp a lil..

Mam Chung : y/n are you okay ?
Y/N : yes mam im okay sorry for that..*she nodded start writing on the white board and I look Jimin*
Jimin : *whispered* you look cute and a lil sexy today..
Y/N : stop it Jimin, we're in class now..
Jimin : look at my baby, being scared and panicked I love that *he move his hand and smile innocently*

The bell ring but your class isn't going to the lab because Miss Soo are not here today so we just gotta stay at our class..the class started to be noisy but we all don't care..some of them are eating..and sleeping especially yoongi -..- , then I look at Jimin..

Y/N : don't look at me like that- *before I finish my words he pull and kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt a lil*

Jimin : shh, be quiet..*he whispered*

He kiss my lower neck and leaving marks..he quickly button up my shirt..I look at him and kiss his lip gently..and broke the kiss and smile at him..

After an hour, the bell ring...LUNCH HOUR! , you both left the classroom and went to the cafeteria..Jimin went to take the food..I was sitting next to Rosé..

Rosé : so..??
Y/N : Tyuzu is planning something..*I smirked*
Rosé : lol, she thought she'll win ? so lame..
Y/N : where is Jackson ?
Rosé : he said he will not come for weeks, he is now in Sidney preparing for his comeback..*pout*
Y/N : its okay, im here for you *smile and pinch her cheeks*

Jimin and his friends sit down next to us..while we're eating..Tyuzu stand right next to me and say

Tyuzu : meet me at the rooftop..*she left*
Y/N : this girl ! come on Rosé *I stand up and Jimin grab my hand*
Jimin : let us follow you..
Y/N : sure, let's go

Rooftop..

Y/N : what do you want ?
Tyuzu : *turned around* Y/N!, you're really a bitch *she push me but I stop her*
Y/N : *I grab her collar and kick her* don't make me out of my nerves, Im begging you, you don't want me to hurt you right ?
Tyuzu : *grab my hand and twist it* I'll make you suffer now..
Y/N : *I punch her face and let go my hand, I push her more and more making her fall into the floor, I bowed and look at her who are crying* you understand right now ? ouh by the way..I already know your plan..*she look at me shocked* what?..there is no use asking help from the others because they're not gonna help you with your evil plan, they gonna help me..*I smirked*

I walk away with Rosé and the others,,

Tyuzu : y/n..

I turned around..

Y/N : guys, y'all can go now, Jimin you too I'll be fine *I smile and they left, only me with Rosé*

Y/N : Tyuzu..what do you want ?
Tyuzu : *she get up and look at me with her teary eyes*
Y/N : tsk, hurry up!

But then she walk to me and hug me tightly, I shocked by her action

Tyuzu : y/n, please just forgive me please *she cry* I know that Im wrong all this time, I made you suffer a lot, I created rumors and made everybody make fun of you..I used Jimin for his money and I was wrong, you deserved him y/n he loves you now..nothing can stop you both *she cry harder* ..im sorry for everything, I wish I could erased all this from my mind..Im sorry...

I push her slowly and my tears start falling,

Y/N : you made me suffer, you made me cry..now you feel me..Im sorry too *you hug her back and you both cry*

Meanwhile Rosé look at you both and start you three start hugging each other..we broke and smiled at each other..

Y/N : I love you guys..*smiled*
Tyuzu : ouh and yeah..*she wiped her tears* Im moving to America for 5 months, so goodbye guys..y/n please forgive me..
Y/N : already, what time are you going to the airport ?
Tyuzu : tonight, at 8
Y/N : okay me and Rosé will be there..bye bye *we left the rooftop and she wave at me*
_____________________________________
The school ended, you are in the bus..

Y/N : Jimin, im going to the airport tonight with Rosé at 8..
Jimin : why why *he worried*
Y/N : aish, *I explained everything to him*
____________________________________
AT THE AIRPORT ! :
I was looking for Tyuzu and I saw her, me and Rosé ran to her and hug..but Tyuzu shocked as she seeing that Jimin is with me..

Tyuzu : Jimin..*she bowed*
Y/N : go just say it..*Jimin look at her confused*
Tyuzu : im sorry for everything I've done to you, I used you just for money..Im really sorry *she bowed again* 
Jimin : Im sorry too..take care !
Tyuzu : thank you, *she bowed and walk away before she did, she gave me choc dorayaki..my fav dessert..*
Y/N : ouh! thank you sm ! *hug her* take care Tyuzu , don't harm yourself or hurt yourself..
Rosé : bye bye Tyuzu *hug her*

She left, we waved at her..and we went back home, Jimin's driver is here..

Jimin : *kiss my lip* I'll see you tomorrow baby ! *he get in the car and waved him goodbye and flying kisses*

Me and Rosé order an uber, we went back home safely...
_____________________________________
[ uWu, next ! CHAPTER 14 AND FINAL CHAPTER ! ❤ ]