• CHAPTER 12 : Sleepover •

Y/N'S POV :
The bell ring, finally LUNCH HOUR !..I stand up and crack my neck bone, I walk to Jimin

Y/N : aren't you going ?
Jimin : let's go baby

We walk to the cafeteria, Tyuzu look at us angry..I ask Jimin and his friends find our seats, I look for Rosé and she is standing waiting for her food and I pock her waist but she don't give any reaction -..-

Rosé : *laugh and stick her tounge out*
Y/N : tsk, wanna know something ?
Rosé : what is it, hey! I saw Tyuzu looking at you and Jimin angryly
Y/N : *laugh* well she deserved that
Rosé : aren't you going to get a revenge for her ?
Y/N : probably soon..come on let's sit with us, ask Jackson if he want to join

Rosé ask Jackson if he want to join, Jackson nodded, we walk to out table with our food, When I sit down, Tyuzu come to our table, we all look at her annoyed..before she say something at me, I stand and grab her hair harshly and leave the cafeteria Rosé follow me from behind..

I push her to the corner of the restroom, she shout at me

Tyuzu : YOU FUCKING BITCH! *try to grab my hair*
Y/N : *right before she do I grab her collar and push her back* I SAID STAY OUT OF SIGHT ISN'T !? *I slap her hard like how she did to me last time* you deserved that, you feel me right now ? Tyuzu..I ask you to stay out from me right ? you stubborn lil girl..
Rosé : Y/N thats enough , come on don't waste your time for this hoe..

I walk away but Tyuzu grab my hand and push me to the wall..

Y/N : aish THIS GIRL ! *I punch her and she fell down* I guess you wasn't strong to fight me ? *I grab her collar*
Tyuzu : Y/N ! WAIT ! ...I just want to say Im sorry for what I did to you..Im scared please Im sorry I won't do this to you again I regret it..*she say while crying*
Y/N : *let go her collar* apology accepted , trust denied..I'll never forgive your mistake, I'll make sure that you will suffer just like me ! *I said with angry tone*

Me and Rosé left the bathroom leaving her all alone..Jimin was standing outside the restroom and walk to me with his worried face..

Jimin : baby are you okay? are you hurted ?
Y/N : no don't worry about me now, you heard our conversation ?
Jimin : yeah, you're a badass baby *smirked and laugh*
Y/N : *laugh* alright alright let's go baby, hey Rosé come on!

We left the restroom and went to the cafeteria, we start eating and laughing because of some jokes the others did..meanwhile Seokjin

Seokjin : guys, how do the cows laugh ?
All : ...
Taehyung : haha?
Seokjin : wrong ! MOOHAHAAAHAHAHA
All : *start fake laughing*
Jungkook : hyung's dad jokes is so funny *sips his banana milk*

Meanwhile Jimin just keep looking at me and I gulped, he saw it..

Jimin : *raise his eyebrow* why ?
Y/N : nothing..

The bell ring and after this is dance class, I don't mind dance class is 3 hours today because I love to dance..

We packed our things and went to the dance studio,I sit Jimin while wearing my white tracksuit and croptop black hoodie that reveal my abs..

Jimin : you look pretty sexy baby *lick his lip*
Y/N : yah! tskk, you're scaring me
Jimin : *pock my cheeks and smile till his eyes gone*
Y/N : *hold his cheeks and squish it* babyy

We both laugh and everybody looking at us jealous, after minutes Mrs Lee came in and we greeted him..

After 3 hours of dance class the bell ring, finally home and my bed..I start packing my clothes and things up..while we're waiting for the bus, Rosé came to me..