• CHAPTER 7 : Brave •

MINO'S POV :
It was 3a.m,
Me and my guards were standing infront of y/n's house, the door was unlocked "smart"..we went to the rooms one by one..there is one room unlocked..I open the door and I saw y/n sleeping with Jimin peacefully, so I decide to kidnapped y/n from Jimin..

I told my guards to start the car engine..I walked to y/n direction and carry her carefully so that I won't wake her up...I walk out from the door and smirked to jimin..I walk out from the house ,

Mino : why did you left me y/n, because I killed your best friend..Jisoo ? hahahaha funny..

I tied her up and lay her down on the car seat, I closed the door..

TIME SKIP..

Y/N'S POV :
I woke up with the bright sunlight trough the small window..but something wrong

Y/N : what?!..where am I ?! *you look around , you're in the basement* JIMIN !!

then you realised that you've been tied up..your tears fall crying and shouting for help..

???: SHUT UP MF !
Y/N : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?!? WHY YOU BRING ME HERE ?!

*he turned around and he is shirtless..you shocked as you see MINO*

Y/N : M-MINO..!!
Mino : hey baby, miss me ?
Y/N : how did you found me ?! *you said with angry tone* LET ME GO !!
Mino : woah woah..chill babygirl umm let's have some fun shall we ? *smirked*
Y/N : YOU PERV, CRAZY !! HOW COULD YOU ??
Mino : STFU ! *touch your cheeks softly* your lip..
Y/N : *he's about to kiss you but kicked right on his di-*
Mino : aaRGH! *tries to hold the pain but he look at you with madness*
Y/N : fuck you..now let me go or i will-
Mino : *he slap me twice on the cheeks*
Y/N : whAT ARE YOU DOING ?! *you cry*
Mino : I love seeing you crying it makes me feel more happy *laugh*
Y/N : STOP IT HURTS- MINO ! STOP
Mino : aww you wish baby *kick you twice on the stomach*
Y/N : *screams in pain and cry* j-jimin..helpp..
Mino : *laugh* now you're asking help from him even though he is not here..don't you remember what he did to you ? he abuse and bully you like crazy..huh and now you're asking for help? listen now baby, he want you just because of your body and your desire, he don't even truly loves you..
Y/N : YOU'RE WRONG, HE LOVE ME WITH HIS FULL HEART AND HE APOLOGIZED WHAT HE DID TO ME..AND WHERE IS THE PROOF TELL ME ! *you said while you're struggling with the rope*
Mino : okay..*call Jimin* ouh no wonder he pick it up..

OTP :
Jimin : hello?
Mino : looking for her, well find her if you can, she's with me now..I got her..
Jimin : WHO ARE YOU ?! MINO IS THAT YOU ?!
Mino : *laugh*
Jimin : if you touch or hurt her Im gonna- *I heard y/n screaming*
Y/N : JIMIN !!
Jimin : LET HER GO NOW !?
Mino : *hang up the call*

aww, *he left the basement*
_____________________________________
JIMIN'S POV :
Me and friends were tracking the location where he is and y/n..we found it..he is at near with the Myeongdong Street..me and my friends max the car speed to hurry...but Namjoon, he is not here with us..we don't know where he goes to..
_____________________________________
Namjoon's POV :
I left the house with teary eyes, and get into my car rubbing my head..

Namjoon : too late, its too late now..I love you y/n..whyy...*I said while crying*

after few minutes calming myself down..I smirked

OTP :
???: hello ?
Namjoon : I need your help..
??? : who are you, you sound familiar
Namjoon : Namjoon..Kim Namjoon
??? : ... seriously
Namjoon : look i'll pay you..how much do you want ? millions ?
??? : *laugh* 3 Million..
Namjoon : okay..so here..

We start talking trough the phone..
___________________________________
Y/N'S POV :
After few hours ,
I lay down on the floor with bruised mark on my stomach..I was thinking if anyone will help me..and then heard footsteps..you looked at the person, you shocked and your eyes widen in sadness..

??? : hey, how you doing ?
____________________________________
[ WHO COULD IT BE ? IM- , STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 8&9 ! ❤ ]