Chapter 2

Slightly longer chapter today.

Tyler's POV
I'm sitting in math class and it's a free period. None of my friends are in this class, so I don't know what to do. Looking around I spot Joshua. He was staring at me.

I made eye contact, and he winked at me. I felt my face get red, and I turned away.

Joshua's POV
His blush is the cutest thing ever. He's such a turn on and I don't even know why. Everything about him is perfect.

I watch as he walks up to the teachers desk, then walks out the door into the empty hallway.

Maybe this could be my time to talk to him. I don't ask the teacher, I just leave and try to find Tyler.

Tyler's POV
I'm in the bathroom finishing washing my hands. When I here someone at the doorway shout, "girls aren't allowed in here."

I turn my head to see kade, my main bully. He's on the football team, and he's huge! I try standing up to him, looking down at the floor, in a small voice I say, "I'm not a girl."

Kade laughs and walks up to me. He grabs me by my shirt collar, and holds me up on the far wall. Kade knows about my panic attacks, and he knows exactly how to cause them.

He drags me to a corner and sits me there. Standing right in front of me kade blocks my way to the door.

I start getting claustrophobic and pull my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs.

He speaks up, "your ugly, and weak. I hear people in the hallway saying how dumb you are. I mean who isn't good at chemistry! You were awful. Everyone notices how ugly you are. You have acne on your chin, and a fat stomach. Your hair is always messy, your just plain ugly."

About half way through his rant I'm crying non-stop. Everyone notices my failure, my flaws, and my lack of strength.

I'm hyperventilating, and I feel myself getting light headed. I still can't stop. That's when I hear someone bust open the door.

I look up with slightly blurred vision, still full on panic attack. It's josh, he runs up and throws kade to the floor. Josh is on top of him punching him repeatedly.

That's when I couldn't stay conscious any more. I let the darkness consume me. The last thing I remember was hearing josh yell my name, and feeling myself sink down into a laying position on the floor.

Josh's POV
I here noises from the bathroom. I walked in to see a guy cornering Tyler, my Tyler. I here the awful lies he's telling him. My baby is crying and hyperventilating.

I saw red and attacked this asshole. I was beating him senseless until I remembered Tyler. I looked over to see him passing out. "Tyler!"

I run over to him lifting up His head to wipe his tears off his limp body. I lift Tyler up bridal style and rush him to the nurse. She turned and saw Tyler and I. "Oh my goodness! What happened?"

I responded, "someone was being mean to him and he-"  she cut me off "had another panic attack"

"Ye- wait another one!"

She sighed, "yes he has them very frequently. Anyways set him down on the bed. He usually wakes up within a half 'n hour. Tyler will be fine go back to class."

I reluctantly trudged out of the room, but I don't go back to class. I call the gang to meet behind the bleachers. About five minutes later all five of us are here. That's when I speak, "here's the problem. That boy Tyler, he's being bullied."

Kiki gasped, "we have to help him! Zoe will beat whoever it is up! Right Zoe?"

Zoe sighed and shook her head no. That's when Kiki yelled, "No? NO! Excuse me, but sweet wittle Tyty is being bullied! We can't let that happen!"

Ryan then spoke in my direction, "And why josh, exactly do you care about what happens to Tyler?"

I was silent. I don't even know Tyler, but I know how beautiful, kind, smart, and adorable he is. I sighed, I really am head over heels for him. Brendon spoke, "Aww does joshy have a crush?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose then softly said, "maybe."

Kiki stared at me, then squealed jumping up and down. She screamed, "I SHIP IT! Joshler! You here that Zoe? were not the only gay ones anymore!"

We all stared at them in shock. I was afraid of what Ryan would do since Kiki is his little sister.

Zoe looked shocked then angry, but she was aiming her anger towards us not Kiki. Kiki realized what she said and stuttered out, "umm I-I mean, We-we're not g-gay."

We were all silent. Kiki looked Down at her feet and a silent tear traveled down her cheek. That's when Zoe was full of pure rage. She grabbed Kiki's chin and kissed her on the lips and spoke harshly towards us, "I'm done hiding, and I don't care what any of you think. Kiki is my girlfriend. And I love her!"

Kiki looked at Zoe in shock and joy. And she stuttered out, "L-love?"

Zoe realized what she just did, "I-I mean, umm-" Kiki cut her off, "I love you too."

They stared at each other then met in the middle for a sweet and tender kiss.

I was the first to speak, "I'm fine with you guys. You don't have to hide from us."

Ryan spoke next. "Yeah this is fine, but Zoe if you hurt my sister I will kill you slowly and painfully."

Zoe wasn't scared, "I would never hurt her."

Ryan nodded and now it was Brendon's turn, "you guys are so cute! Dang it I have to hurry and find someone I'm not going to be the only single one here, but I guess I don't have to worry Ryan's going to be single forever."

Ryan glared at Brendon and flipped him off. We all laughed and Zoe wrapped her arm around Kiki's waist. I spoke again, "ok now back to the problem at hand. What are we to do about Tyler. I will not let him continue being hurt."