Chapter 5

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I was laying on pastel blue sheets with a white bed frame. The mattress was so soft. I looked around the room. The walls were pastel pink, and the floor was pastel yellow. Their was a white door next to a flat screen tv. On the far left wall there was another white door. One of them must lead to the bathroom. This is literally my dream room.

Then I realized something. The lights were off. Im terrified of the dark. I hurry under the covers, peeking over the blanket I saw the closet was open. That was my breaking point. Tears started streaming down my face. Hiding under my blanket again I tried to muffle my sobs.

The door slammed open and the lights flicked on. I gasped as I was pulled into strong arms. Looking up there was josh. "Princess, why are you crying?"

"Because I'm-m af-fraid of the d-dark. The closet was open. A-and when it's d-dark I have n-nightmares!" I broke down in tears remembering the things I saw in them.

"Shhh tyty it's okay. I'm sorry i should have left a light on." Once I composed myself I remembered everything from earlier.

"Josh why am I here?"

"You know about me so I can't let you go. I notified friends and family saying you needed alone time. Please forgive me but if I didn't take you with me others would kill you instead."

I gasped but understood. "I understand. As long as everyone knows I'm safe. But Joshie you said that your not afraid to hurt anyone, please promise me you won't hurt me. I've gone through so much and my mental state won't handle it well."

He smiled but held a sad look, "oh tyty I will never hurt you. I will care for you unconditionally healing your mental scars, and not letting anyone give you anymore physical wounds."

I smiled at how sweet josh is. Then I remembered the closet. "Umm joshie I'm sorry but a dark closet scares me. Could you pick out some clothes for me?"

Josh smiled, " of corse I will, And later I'll have someone install a light in there.

I blushed, "no no josh you don't have to do anything for me. It's my fault for being afraid of the dark. Don't spend your money on me." He sighed and smiled, "I get to spend as much on you as I want. Oh and at night do you sleep with the light on or what?"

Hummm I don't think he'll change his mind about the money so I ask, "how much money do you have? Because I don't want to be a financial burden."

He chuckled, "Tyler I'm a billionaire your no burden." That's a relief, but then I realize something, "oh my gosh josh how much did this room renovations cost?!"

Josh sighed, "seriously princess calm down. I wanted to do this for you. This doesn't effect my bank account at all."

I thought for a second. I guess he's right. "I sleep with fairy lights. Light blue and white are the most comforting shades." He nodded.

Josh spoke, "hey I got something for you. I'll be right back." Before josh could run out I yelled, "wait!"

He stopped and looked at me. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment, "shut the closet first please."

He chuckled shutting the closet. He walked out and came back In with some fabric draped over his arm. He lifted it up showing me the beautiful pastel pink dress. The dress was sleeveless. It had lace for the shoulder straps and across a few inches of the top. It wasn't tight fitted it was loose and breathable.

I gasped. He told me to put it on and I rushed to the bathroom. It went slightly above my knees. I walked out and gave a twirl. "Aww joshie thank you!"

He looked me up and down. I blushed under his gaze. He cleared his throat, "Umm how would you like me to take you out shopping today?"

I frowned even though I would love to josh has already spent too much on me. "I have money in my bank account. You can go get my debit card and I'll pay."

He chuckled "your not paying, and that's final."