Chase Wortem

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thank you so much for sticking out with me. So, as I promised, you get new characters in this chapter and some more things about Seb's past. I just wanted to say that I love you guys and thank you so much for your support and patience.
---------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian woke up at 7a.m. and the first thing that came to his mind was that today it was going to happen. Not because he was worried or afraid, no, it was because he would not get to sleep in his own bedroom for a few days.

He really really liked his bed, it reminded him of the old times, the much simpler times, when he was still a young boy who had brought this very bed with his first salary.

He was not a man keen to sentiments or attachments or reminiscing the past but when it came to his possessions, he took the upmost care of not letting anyone touch something that belonged to him. It was this attitude that helped him get through the world of business and reach the top, well almost.

Therefore the thought of losing his own bedding, food and his way of life was of annoyance to him.

Well, he could do nothing now so he went to the shower and didn't come out until he heard Eugene call out for him. He grabbed a towel, tied it around his waist and stepped out.

"What do you want Eug?"

"Hey, umm.. I just wanted to say that I spent 2 hours talking to your father about something you did and all the while he kept talking about his garden and some guy named Whitner who apparently had called your father mentally deranged because he had been washing his hands.."

"Hey, what's bad in washing hands, that's technically hygienic."

"...in a urinal. And he spent half the time explaining to me that it was afterall a clean urinal and that he was in a hurry. After the call, I spent 15 minutes thinking that he needs meds but then I realised he had always been this way. Do you realise that I must be a really good friend to you for having gone through that." Eugene looked at him with a wide grin.

They both laughed, this helped break the tension in and around them. Well, Eugene had always been funny, always trying to be there for Sebastian.

"Okay listen, I'm gonna have to go to Eleanore now, she heard about this and now she is furious", Eugene said.

"I don't know why you had to tell my sister about this and especially to the one I hate the most."

"I didn't, it was James, your dear dear washing-hands-in-the-fricking-urinal of a dad and I know that this is bad too, if her and I were not good friends and that she wasn't my girlfriend's best friend, I wouldn't have bothered going but fate wanted it this way", with this he gave Sebastian a smirk and strode off.

Eleanore, Seb's sister, was Kimberly's best friend, who was Eugene's girlfriend. That is why, Eugene was very close to Eleanore and also because when they were small, Eleanore used to bully Eugene for having a lot of money and surprisingly, Eugene cried everyday for being too rich.

Most of the time, Eugene did the work of visiting Seb's family because he was either too busy or he thought it was a waste of time. Eugene didn't mind this, in fact he actually liked it. He had always been very close to the family. That's why he never bothered asking Seb if he wanted to come along, it was something they both had unconsciously agreed upon.

But right now, Sebastian had other pressing matters on his mind, "like food", he thought. He went to the closet, pulled a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie, dried his hair, which looked more golden than ever now, and went over to the kitchen to get something to eat. Well, as always all he could find was some stale milk and a half eaten cheese sandwich, he seriously had to talk about this to Eugene again, they had had a lot of fights on these issues like a married couple and every time, Eugene went back to his old ways.