[I'm not dead]

Hey everyone....
Yeah, it's been a long time and I know that some of you have been waiting for my updates. I'm not sorry to have kept you guys waiting for so long. It's just that.. Well... A lot of things happened in my life and I couldn't focus on writing at all. I had to face a lot of shitty stuff and I believe that I've learnt a lot now and have grown up, at least a little maybe. I hope that I'll able to take inspiration from the people and things around me and try to project it in my work now.

I realised that there had been a lot of people in my life who love and respect me and I had never bothered to pay attention to them. I was too caught up trying to be with the people I thought that suited me the most and trying to fit in but then I realised that I didn't really fit in. I'm so happy that I found out the love and happiness hidden with those people who really truly love me and those who were there for me during one of my hardest months....

I've been thinking and learning about people a lot these days. I try to observe them, their speaking, walking and smiling styles and I seriously hope that I'm able to reflect it in my work.

I'll try to be more regular and punctual from now on because I seriously understand the pain of not knowing. I get it that patience gets worn down when we are eager to know something... I seriously hope I'll be regular from now on.

And as for the story, Sebastian's life is gonna be rollercoaster ride from here on. I won't say anything else and I'm gonna update the chapters as soon as I get a chance.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding and for tolerating my rants, lol. Love you guys to the moon and back:)