1.6

Little time skip to 2 weeks. Chase and his mom are fine, Charlotte and Payton went down to North Carolina. Ethan and Grayson are on tour for 4 months now since Emma wanted to stay longer and they agreed.

Charlotte Dolan Pov
6am Sunday morning

Payton, Faith, Joanne, and I were all going out to eat at IHOP. I was sitting in the back with Payton and Faith and Joanne were sitting up front.

I had my head on Payton's shoulder texting Chase. Chase and I have gotta really close.

                                 Chase<3
Hey char❤️
Hey chase
What you doin?
Going out to eat with Payton and his family
Oh well have fun
Okay I'll talk to you later
Okay love you
Love you too

I smiled and put my phone away. I really do miss Chase, I kinda like him but I also like Payton. But Payton and I are best friends.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Joanne stopped the car in-front of IHOP. We all got out and went inside.

We sat at a table and looked at the menu. Soon the waiter came and took our order she would flirt with Payton and give faith and I a death glare.

When she walked away I looked at Faith and we both started to die of laughter. "O-omg She re-really did that?!?!" Faith laughed more until we both were in tears. Payton was so confused and Joanne was just shaking her head.

Once we calmed down a little, Payton looked at us. "What the hell happened?" Faith and I laughed more. Joanne spoke up for us since we were not able to talk. "The waiter was flirting with you and thought Faith and Charlotte was one of your girlfriends or something"

Soon the bitch of a waiter came and gave us our drinks. I wasn't paying attention to her before but she is about our age maybe 2 years older then us, she has blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

"What can I get you?" She asked Payton in a high pitch voice. While eyeing him up and down. I could tell he wasn't comfortable. So I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles around his knuckles.

He calmed down a little. He ordered his food and she kept on looking at me while she wrote down his order. She went around the table and when she got to me she rolled her eyes and gave me an attitude.

She walked away and I looked at faith she laughed and grabbed her phone. I saw her text someone and soon my phone went off. I took my hand off of Payton's and opened my phone and read the text.

I think Payton likes you He was blushing when you grabbed his hand and when you were order he was staring at you with heart eyes😂

I looked at her shook my head and laughed. We all talked along each other. I was talking to faith about dance and maybe getting a tattoo together.

"Mom can Charlotte and I get a tattoo?" She looked at us and nodded. "But Charlotte is gonna have to ask her brothers." I nodded and told her I would call them after we eat.

Soon we got our food and ate. Just talking about random things. We finished and payed leaving a little bit of money.

I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Ethan. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"Hello everything okay?" I nodded and looked at him. In the back I saw Grayson getting a shirt on and Emma on her phone.

"I wanna ask if I can get a tattoo?" Ethan looked at Grayson as he walked over. "I mean sure why not, the first time I got a tattoo at 16 Your about to turn 16 so why not." Ethan said as he shrugged his shoulders. Grayson nodded with Ethan.

"Omg thank you I love you both so much!!" They laughed and said I love you back and hung up. I looked at faith and we both had the biggest smile on our faces.

Faith sat in the chair holding my hand. We both decided to get matching tattoos. Soon she was done and now it was my turn.

I got on the chair and Faith grabbed her phone and recorded me. Payton came over and held my hand since he always makes me calm.

"You ready Char?" I nodded and smiled. The lady started the tattoo at first it hurt and my eyes started to water.

But I soon got use to the pain. When she finished I got up and looked at it. It looks amazing. "Omg thank you so much!!"

We payed and walked out. "Paytonnnnn????" He mumbled a yes. "Can you take a picture of Faith and I's tattoos?" He sighed and said yes.

I smiled and faith and I put our tattoos together. As he snapped a picture. I posted it on Insta and tagged her and Payton.

  Charlotte Dolan's insta

Liked by iitsfaith,and 1,758,769 others

charlottedolan     Best friend💞
iitsfaith
📸- iitspayton

View all 628,784 comments

graysondolan okay those are cute
iitsfaith I LOVE YOU SO MUCH💕
xlilhuddy cute, can we get a matching tattoo??😂
joanne_moormeier Hope you girls like it❤️
charxpaytonfan Awwww that's so cute
jade-brook Check your phone😏