3.1

Instagram

Liked by charlottedolan, iitspayton, and 728,919 othersjadenhossler- I wuv you

jadenhossler- I wuv you

Comments
graysondolan- Wow dude I didn't think you wuv me💘
ethandolan- What ya mean it's about me duh🙄^^
charlottedolan- I wuv you more
iitspayton- Wait What?^^
xlilhuddy- gross
jadenfan- Cute💘
charfan- I ship!!

I smiled at Jadens post. Right now Jaden and I were cuddling in bed and watching some movies. Grayson is doing a lot better and later today we are gonna make a video for Ethan and Grayson on what happened.

They are still looking for Cynthia and them. They think that they may have left Cali for a little or something. But lately I have been getting sick and throwing up.

"Hey baby?" I looked up at Jaden and smiled. "You wanna go to In and Out?" I nodded and got up. Going to my closet and getting a hoodie and shorts. I changed and got my vans on.

"Yo do you want anything from In and Out?" They both shook their heads no. Jadens and I went to the car.

We pulled up to In and Out. We decided to just eat at home since I look like shit. So we ordered and went back home.

"I'm back bitches!" I heard Grayson laugh from the living room and Ethan laugh from the kitchen. Jaden and I sat down and started to eat and talk to the boys.

Half way when I was eating my burger I felt really sick. I got up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I heard footsteps and a body sit next to me.

I looked over and saw Jaden. He held my hair up and rubbed my back as I continued to through up.

After a little I finished, got up and washed my mouth and face. "Baby you okay?" I nodded as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay Char?" I nodded and sat down going on my phone. I texted Payton to tell him about Jaden in I since he has been busy doing whatever he is doing.

Payt💙
Hey Pay!
Hey Char it feels like forever since we talked!
I know how are you?
I'm good but I got to tell you something
Same here, you want to tell me or I tell you?
You can go first if you want
Okay....
Jaden and I are dating
Omg congrats you guys are so cute
Thank you what's your news?
I'm dating Avani
Awww cute congrats, I gtg Grayson wants to watch a movie
Okay bye

I sighed and looked up seeing all the boys laughing and pushing each other lightly. I'm happy for Payton, I knew he was sad about Cynthia.

Jaden and I are in my room just watching some YouTube videos we find. Ding ding I reached for my phone and turned on seeing I got a message from Jade

Jade🙄
So I see you moved on so fast.... hmmmm be ready for anything that can happen. Oh also how is Payton and his new girl Avani? Better watch your friends, family, and yourself.

I sighed and shut my phone off cuddling Jaden. "You okay?" I nodded and looked back at the Tv.

I yawned and closed my eyes. I felt a soft pair of lips on my forehead and Jaden move a little.