3.5

*A year later*

Today is Noah's birthday he is 1 now. Jaden and I are still dating but we have been fighting a lot.

He has been going out drinking and coming home hella late. Like 4 am and leaving at 7 am. I really don't know what is up with him.

Liked by 23,168jadenhossler- I love you🖤

Liked by 23,168
jadenhossler- I love you🖤

Comments
iitspayton- That's no Charl-......
charfan1- charlottedolan
iitsfaith- charlottedolan I'm sorry bb
joanne_moormeier- charlottedolan wow jaden
charlottedolan- Wtf....

I looked at the photo, I can't believe Jaden did this. I looked at Noah and grabbed him and his stuff.

I got into my car and went to Grayson and Ethan's house. I walked in and saw them making a video. "Hey Char!" I said hi and put Noah down.

"Turn the cameras off I need to talk." They nodded and shut the cameras off. I told them what happened and they were really pissed.

I walked into the house and saw Jaden and the girl. "What the fuck Jaden!!" He laughed and kissed the girl.

"Really Jaden we have a fuckin Child together. We have been together for almost 2 years and you go and cheat!! I thought you loved me but you don't. Fuck you Jaden get out of my house!"

"Oh hunny this is my house! So you get out of my house!" I chuckled and looked at him. "Boo I am paying the bills and I bought this so get out before I call the cops!"

He got up and walked out with the girl. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I took all the pictures of Jaden and I and went to the backyard. I grabbed a match and set them on fire.

I sighed and put out the fire going back inside and going to my room. I took my promise ring and threw it in the trash. "I loved you...."