3.2

It's been a week and I've been getting really sick. I've thrown up so much and I've missed my period. I think I may be.... pregnant.

But I didn't have you know with anyone. Jadens and I haven't done anything. Chase and I haven't. Omg....

My ex

He is the one that ra- yea you know. "Jaden?" He looked at me from his phone, "Can we go to the store really quick?" He nodded and got up. I followed and we headed to Cvs.

"Babe stay here I will be back. You need anything?" He shook his head no and I got out grabbing my phone and purse.

I walked in going to the pregnancy test and grabbing 2 of them. I walked to get some candy and a drink. I walked to the counter and put down my things.

The cashier checked everything and when she picked up the pregnancy test and looked at me. "Ummmm is this for you?" I looked up at her and she had disgust on her face.

"Yea and do you got a problem? Cuz you don't know what happened and why I have it so don't even give me that look." She rolled her eyes and gave me my things.

I walked out and to the car. "I What did you get?" I showed him my candy and hid the pregnancy test.

When we got home I went to my bathroom and looked at the test. I did my business and hid the test.

I sat in my room and waited 3 minutes. When my timer went off I went to the bathroom, shut and locked the door. I looked at the test and it said positive. I started to cry.

I'm only 16 and I'm pregnant. Why why did he have to do that. I started to cry harder. I can't, I'm only 16 what are people gonna think. What are my fans gonna think.

What is Jaden gonna do? What about my brothers and Faith and Payton. Omg I'm gonna lose everyone I love.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my eyes and hid the test Getting up and opening the door.

Jaden walked in and hugged me. "You okay? I heard you crying." I sighed and pulled away from the hug. I walked to where I hid the test and showed him.

"Wait we didn't you know....." I shook my head, "when I got kidnapped m-my ex he ummm he ummm he r-raped me. I'm sorry Jaden. I'm such a whore. I get if you want to bre-"

I got cut off by his lips on mine. After I little we pulled away. "Charlotte I don't care. I know you didn't cheat and I wuv you so much. Even if it's not my child I will be there for you and the child."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Jaden. I wuv you." He kissed my head, and we walked downstairs to tell Grayson and Ethan.

"Hey guys I got to tell you something." They looked at me and I sat down and Jaden held my hand.

"I-I'm pregnant...." They looked at me confused and kinda happy. "Wait What? Who is the dad?" I sighed and took a breath before responding "Ummmmm Tyler.... when I was kidnapped he raped me..."

Ethan hugged me and Grayson tried to put failed to get up. "I would hug you but I kinda cant." I laughed and walked over to him and hugged him.