2.1

Charlotte Dolan Pov
8 pm Tuesday morning

After what happened with Payton and I took Faith and Chase to the room. I broke down, knowing that my "best friend" just choose his ex that hurt all of us over his best friend who has always been there for him.

"Baby calm down, listen if he chose her over you he isn't a good friend." Faith nodded agreeing with him. I put my head in his chest and tried to calm down.

It really hurts knowing my so called best friend chose her over me. It really does, Payton was there for me when no one was but now I lost him.

Faith grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. She wiped my tears away and looked at me giving a small smile. "Listen he doesn't deserve you. You have Chase and I and I promise u we won't be a dick like my brother. I wi-" she got cut off by a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door, seeing Payton. His eyes red and puffy, tears slowly making their way down his cheek. "What do you want?"

Chase and Faith now are at the door,Chase holding me and Faith looking at Payton. "I-I wanna talk to you"

I looked at Faith and Chase nodding at them to go. I took Payton's arms and dragged him inside closing the door and sitting on the bed looking at the ground.

"Listen Char, I didn't mean to hurt you. I-I just needed to get t mind off stuff and I feel like if I went to you it would ruin our friendship. I forgot that I promised you that I wouldn't see her. The only reason why I unblocked her was because her mom was in the hospital and I wanted to make sure she was okay. But lately I feel like you and Chase have been spending more time then us and I have no one to hang with and you have my sister an Chase. I don't have anyone I lost you. I lost Chase and I lost my sister. When Katelyn texted me I thought maybe it could be my escape from everything, from Chase and you. From being single from being well here."

I looked at him and nodded. "Payton if you felt like that tell us. I will make a day with Just you and I, not Chase and Faith. Payton I'm our best friend and you can tell me anything. I don't care if it's about me being a bitch or me just not hanging out with you. I love you and I don't wanna lose you."

He looked up and slightly smiled. "I'm so so sorry!" I smiled and hugged him. "It's fine but next time just talk to me"

He nodded and we both got up and walked to the door. We saw Chase and Faith on their phones sitting down on the steps. They both looked up and smiled. "You guys friends?"

We nodded and they got up bringing us into a group hug. "The fam is back, let's take Insta pics!" We nodded agreeing to Faiths idea.

Charlotte Dolan's Insta

Liked by graysondolan, and 1,378,638 others

charlottedolan The gang
Tags- iitsfaith iitspayton and xlilhuddy

View all 267,738 comments

iitspayton Ayyy my fam for life🌷
iitsfaith ily💕
xlilhuddy we cute
paytonxkatelyn why is Payton with them and not Katelyn🙄
kkateyann You hoe stay away from Payton🖕🏼
charlottefan Hey sweetie here is the door 👉🏼🚪