I've got sells on the other side.

"Absolutely not, I am not selling those things," Levy claimed as he folded his arms in frustration. Derek snorted.

"Come on, five bucks a pop and we will have a lot of money at the end of the week." he coaxed as he pats his backpack. Levy scoffed, "No way in Hell! My dad will kill me if he finds out I was selling those..those..things!" he nearly shrieked.

Sam places a hand on his shoulder; "Shut it- the whole town might hear you."

Derek looks at Sam and Levy with an irritated look. "Is it yes or no? I don't have time for this."

Levy looks at Derek now debating on what he should do. What did Derek have in mind? what would he do if he said no? Surely he had nothing up his sleeves but then again he was talking to the son of Eric-fucking-Cartman. the double edge sword coming through. Levy takes a deep breath and with a stern look, he says no.

Derek slowly formed a smirk as he reached into his coat pocket. "I figured you would say that you know what? I wonder what your dad and Sam's mom will do if he found out what kind of crap you two burnt yesterday." Levy and Sam's eyes widened as they looked at each other. "So what'll be?"

Sam sighed heavily finally giving in, "How many stacks are we suppose to sell?"

"Sam!" Levy shouts, "Your mother will shread you to pieces!"

As Levy and Sam were discussing, Derek was sorting through his backpack for a small stack and wrapped it in a newspaper with a rubber band holding it all together. "Good choice. I want your commission at the end of the week, I'll stop by your place early in the morning and collect the dough." he hands the stack to Sam who stares at it with wide, fearful eyes. Derek flung his backpack over his shoulder and began to descend from the clubhouse ladder. A tall tree with a shed practically built on top of it, a tacky one, but it's home for the boys who hung around in it religiously.

Levy looks at Sam once more and groans in frustration. "Why do you give in so easily? Surely you didn't get that from your mother." Sam sighs with a flat grin, he nods. "No, I definitely got it from my dad." He stuck the stack into his binder and slid it into his backpack. "Do you think I'll be able to sell this many Playboys at the end of the week?"

"Nope, but I'll help you out...It's barely Tuesday for Christ's sake."

"Why don't you sell some too? You can pay your dad back for that time you stole forty bucks.and...Derek won't delete the video unless we do it."

Levy stares at Sam. "Yeah, but I- it- ugh...Hold on."

Derek pulled his bike out from the shrubs from the side of the tree and swore loudly as he does so. Levy stuck his head out of the entryway and calls out to Derek who looks up. "Hey! I...uh. I'll sell a stack.." he mumbled at the end of his sentence. Derek smiled cheekily, "I'm sorry, what?"

Levy scrunched his nose, "I'll sell stacks-"

"One more time?" he calls out

"I'll sell your stupid stacks!" Levy shouted at him. His asshole of a friend tore his backpack off and grabbed a stack larger than the one he gave Sam and Levy looked even more irritated. Derek held up the newspaper wrapped PlayBoys up towards Levy who reaches down with Sam holding his legs. "Same goes for you Brofloski!, I'll stop by your house and collect the cash!" Derek stood beside his bike before mounding on it as Levy stared his stack with slight rage.

"Later losers!" he peddled off to his next destination.

With the sun nearly setting Derek knew he had to get to the other side of town. he crossed the railroads and skid across a yard as he looks at the semi-large oak tree residing on the side with a tire swing.